Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the best way to kill harpies?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
What is the best way to battle harpies?

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
What is the best way to battle harpies?

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor
Here is a link from Central with a few tips on it. One is from a fellow witchdoctor. Hope it helps. My big way of countering their rank 2 Vengeance Strike was to have everyone attack one harpy at a time. After the first or second attack by me or my companions they are out of vengeance strike hits and the others can pummel them with out taking on the extra damage. As they have rank 2 Hold The Line let them come to you. Just be patient and let them come to you and then attack them. If you try to go for a target another harpy may stop you and cause you to trigger attacks and you will take on extra damage from one you were not focused on. So let them come to you ( for your melee fighters that is ) and then attack one at a time. You can pummel them all you want with your long range witchdoctor powers. Make use of your charm and let one use up all that vengeance on one of their own. Also, throw out a lot of minions to distract them while your melee fighters take them out, one by one. That's how my witchdoctor did it.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
The best way is to get a bunch of musketeers on your crew that have burst fire.This is so it doesn't trigger the vengeance strike.