Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just a req for the graphics dept.

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Any chance of getting One-Eyed Jack and Blind Mew and other NPC's along with our crew members for phone backgrounds? I know this is a lower priority when the update crunch is going on, but when there is a break in the stress and time to dabble with a bit of cut and paste, could this be done? (And yes I do realize that there is much more involved than just cutting and pasting, I just meant a break from having to create something from just your incredible brains. )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
Any chance of getting One-Eyed Jack and Blind Mew and other NPC's along with our crew members for phone backgrounds? I know this is a lower priority when the update crunch is going on, but when there is a break in the stress and time to dabble with a bit of cut and paste, could this be done? (And yes I do realize that there is much more involved than just cutting and pasting, I just meant a break from having to create something from just your incredible brains. )
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I know I wouldn't mind having a few faces from the spiral staring back at me from my phone. I like it- only hard part would be deciding who would get the honors. I guess they could take turns though. Neat idea Chrissy.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
LOL, I don't know about that. Having Blind Mew looking at me from my phone with that grin, taunting me about further updates, would be funny and torture lol. If you can, give Blind Mew a chat bubble that says: "That Would Be Telling......."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
LOL, I don't know about that. Having Blind Mew looking at me from my phone with that grin, taunting me about further updates, would be funny and torture lol. If you can, give Blind Mew a chat bubble that says: "That Would Be Telling......."
Oh now that is just Perfect.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Very funny- other bubble chats for other NPC and companions would be great indeed. Love the idea and thought of it.

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
Make it so! That is just too funny. *ring ring* "Who's that?" "That Would Be Telling...." I would giggle lots if I could have that on my phone.

Carry on. :)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I bet if they are right now as we are typing they might or might not be doing this, but if they were the that wild be telling....

Ensign
Oct 11, 2009
There could be an alternate one of him saying "I don't talk schedule".

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would defiantly get the " that would be telling ringtone" what about one of the book of favors. Every time someone asks for a favor you open your phone and play it. I would love to see the expressions on my friends faces.

Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
William DarkFlame on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
There could be an alternate one of him saying "I don't talk schedule".
Yes, especially whenever you opened your phone calendar.