Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Housing Items- Am I Going Crazy?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I've run into an issue recently. I haven't played in awhile and I just started getting back in the game. At one point awhile back, I bought a few Tribal Crew packs. I had acquire a ton of housing items that I thought would be perfect for my Buccaneer's Castaways Cove from the Cutthroat Bundle. I know I placed various Aztecan items within this house. When I returned to this house, just yesterday, my Buccaneer had no items with in the house. The item counter read "0/200" and I could have sworn I placed items within these houses.

Key items I know that I feel I placed in the house were Skull Island Cave flooring, Skull Island Cave Wallpaper, two Mysterious Machine housing items in the lower levels of the house, a couple of various Aztecan hanging items from the pack, and, this item I know I would have placed, an Aztecan alter at the foot of the hidden pond inside the home (the one in the highest point of the house, entered from the Dinosaur skull). I believe there were other items, but I can't remember them at this moment.

I haven't played my Buccaneer in a very long time, but I don't think these items could have mysteriously just walked off. I just know that I've decorated this house before.

Again, the player I can't seem to find these items is on my Level 6 Buccaneer, Smarmy Nicholas Strong, in his Castaway's Cove house. I think this was about a year ago when the Cutthroat Bundle and Admirable Bundle were the only Bundles to Pirate101 and the Tribal Crew Pack was available. If regaining or finding these items is not possible, I would at least like some reasurance that I did decorate within this house (I'm not sure if that's actually data that is stored). I don't think that just because you don't play a particular player often, items should start disappearing. Is that even possible?

Any help with this would be most appreciated. Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I've run into an issue recently. I haven't played in awhile and I just started getting back in the game. At one point awhile back, I bought a few Tribal Crew packs. I had acquire a ton of housing items that I thought would be perfect for my Buccaneer's Castaways Cove from the Cutthroat Bundle. I know I placed various Aztecan items within this house. When I returned to this house, just yesterday, my Buccaneer had no items with in the house. The item counter read "0/200" and I could have sworn I placed items within these houses.

Key items I know that I feel I placed in the house were Skull Island Cave flooring, Skull Island Cave Wallpaper, two Mysterious Machine housing items in the lower levels of the house, a couple of various Aztecan hanging items from the pack, and, this item I know I would have placed, an Aztecan alter at the foot of the hidden pond inside the home (the one in the highest point of the house, entered from the Dinosaur skull). I believe there were other items, but I can't remember them at this moment.

I haven't played my Buccaneer in a very long time, but I don't think these items could have mysteriously just walked off. I just know that I've decorated this house before.

Again, the player I can't seem to find these items is on my Level 6 Buccaneer, Smarmy Nicholas Strong, in his Castaway's Cove house. I think this was about a year ago when the Cutthroat Bundle and Admirable Bundle were the only Bundles to Pirate101 and the Tribal Crew Pack was available. If regaining or finding these items is not possible, I would at least like some reasurance that I did decorate within this house (I'm not sure if that's actually data that is stored). I don't think that just because you don't play a particular player often, items should start disappearing. Is that even possible?

Any help with this would be most appreciated. Thank you!
*Listens in with great interest to the answer to this mystery.*

Administrator
Hmm. It is a mystery! Please contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com and they may be able to help you track down your missing items.

On a side note, have you checked your attic of the house for the missing items?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 06, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Hmm. It is a mystery! Please contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com and they may be able to help you track down your missing items.

On a side note, have you checked your attic of the house for the missing items?
I believe I did, but it had nothing in it. I'll check again before sending an email to the support team, just to be sure.