Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

one eyed jack 1000 yar!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Administrator
Thank you thank you! I wish you all many piles of gold, Nautical XP a plenty, and successful rare equipment farming sessions in the future!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
Congrats to our very own moderator
Indeed Indeed Congrats Jack. You are well loved and appreciated and the yars prove it. Well done Jack. x Raises a tankard of Yum in One-Eyed Jack's honor x
x Orders Carrot cakes and what ever is Jack's favorite from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Congrats Jack! X gives Jack an invention of mine: A TIME MACHINE. Don't woARRy, you won't bump into your past self. It doesn't work that way silly! By closing the temporal flux through the orbitally-opposed and bypassing the tachyon flow via a magically-inverted antihex we can a chive cross-temporal molecular replacement and any way long story short:Whoever presses the botton replaces THEMSELVES in time!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Thank you thank you! I wish you all many piles of gold, Nautical XP a plenty, and successful rare equipment farming sessions in the future!
see he knows that's what the players want lol

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
(Omar stands on a chair and raises a bottle of yum)
Hail to ye, ye sly rouge. May your posts be forever full of wonderful ideas and announcements!
(Omar then chugged the Yum and the chair breaks. He falls on the floor, but drank the bottle dry.)
I'm all right! just an accident.

with a splitting headache,

Impish Omar Underwood

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
(Omar stands on a chair and raises a bottle of yum)
Hail to ye, ye sly rouge. May your posts be forever full of wonderful ideas and announcements!
(Omar then chugged the Yum and the chair breaks. He falls on the floor, but drank the bottle dry.)
I'm all right! just an accident.

with a splitting headache,

Impish Omar Underwood
Finally! I am not the only one who falls out of my chair! Yea, I was testing my time machine for Jack, came back to the future and crash-landed on a chair. X starts checking the groung for my glasses like Velma X