Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

buying crowns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
I was trying to buy crowns and I typed in the stuff then pressed "proceed to checkout" it didn't work .I did this several times ,it still did not work

Administrator
Hi! The first step is to try updating the version of your Browser or using a different Browser (Chrome typically works very well with our site, but all browsers are supported). Can you tell me which Browser and version you are trying to use?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi! The first step is to try updating the version of your Browser or using a different Browser (Chrome typically works very well with our site, but all browsers are supported). Can you tell me which Browser and version you are trying to use?
i think it is google

Administrator
pirate101kid2264 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
i think it is google
Hmm. Well the Google Browser is Chrome. Let's see . . . to get your Browser's version, you'd need to view the About page in Google Chrome. To do this you click the icon near the top right of the Chrome window (just below the X button that closes the window), and then click About Google Chrome. Copy that version number and let us know.

Have you tried using a different Browser?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*