Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make up and Face paints.... and hair.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
I know an awesome Idea. Something for both Pirate and Wizard101: make up and face paints.

I think it would be really cool to have stylish make up for girls and fierce looking face paints for guys and girls. Because surely pirate women had to have put on make up or something in the old days of pirates.

You could get them from a regular store or the crown shop.

The make up would have eye liner. eye shade, lipstick and blush,
while the face paints will have things like, patterns and colors.

Also I hope you guys, KI, will have hair by itself like you have in wizard101.
Just a suggestion.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
WinterTundra2 on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
I know an awesome Idea. Something for both Pirate and Wizard101: make up and face paints.

I think it would be really cool to have stylish make up for girls and fierce looking face paints for guys and girls. Because surely pirate women had to have put on make up or something in the old days of pirates.

You could get them from a regular store or the crown shop.

The make up would have eye liner. eye shade, lipstick and blush,
while the face paints will have things like, patterns and colors.

Also I hope you guys, KI, will have hair by itself like you have in wizard101.
Just a suggestion.
I'm not sure a woman living a pirate's life would've worn make-up. If you think about it, a pirate in those days wasn't really much of a looker and even a female pirate would've been a bit scummy from working on a ship.

Even so, I love the idea. I'm guessing it could be equipped as a token or hat. Witchdoctors with a skull face paint, Buccaneers and Swashbucklers with scar face paints, it'd be an interesting idea.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Good idea.A bit of difference for other pirate games.