Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Highlander Fox for Commodore

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Emma, Our Highlander Fox has made it to Commodore. You are getting all the ranks right behind me my sweet little sister. I can hardly believe it, Our Queen of the messageboards is now Commodore Fox My highest congrats my little Emma. You did it.
x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of the second ever Commodore but the first ever Commodore Fox x
x Sends out a long range parrot mount to Valencia for some Valencian pizza as there is no way you are gonna cater your own party. x

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Emma, Our Highlander Fox has made it to Commodore. You are getting all the ranks right behind me my sweet little sister. I can hardly believe it, Our Queen of the messageboards is now Commodore Fox My highest congrats my little Emma. You did it.
x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of the second ever Commodore but the first ever Commodore Fox x
x Sends out a long range parrot mount to Valencia for some Valencian pizza as there is no way you are gonna cater your own party. x
-gently stops parrot and redirects it to Cool a Ranch for some Buffaloon wings- I don't think I've ever mentioned this to any of you, but I am not such a cheese fan. (Honestly I don't even like Valencian food all too much)

But thank you for your congratulations, Chrissy. I don't deserve congratulations, though, but on the lighter note, thanks, big sis, for your kindness and blessings.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
-gently stops parrot and redirects it to Cool a Ranch for some Buffaloon wings- I don't think I've ever mentioned this to any of you, but I am not such a cheese fan. (Honestly I don't even like Valencian food all too much)

But thank you for your congratulations, Chrissy. I don't deserve congratulations, though, but on the lighter note, thanks, big sis, for your kindness and blessings.

Ciao!
Buffaloon wings, great idea! Good thing the parrot knew to listen to you from all her trips to your bakeries.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations, Emma! It is always fun to hear your ideas, interact with them, and hear your 'voice'. And oo, as Chrissy says, you are the second Commodore ever! Pretty cool!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Bonnie Anne told me
That a haiku was long due
Is there some choc'late?

Commodore Emma
That has a nice ring to it
Congratulations!