Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Beautiful Monkey for Petty Officer

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to Beautiful Monkey or as we know him, Jacob for his promotion to Petty Officer. From your imaginative role plays to your insanely creative ideas to your great desire to help others, your being a great host as you do house tours, to the hysterical things you make up just to make us laugh. We have missed you greatly and are thrilled to welcome you back and now call you Petty Officer Jacob. You are one of the colorful characters that keep this family jam packed full of giggles.
x Raises a tankard of Yum in Petty Officer Monkey (um...no, that probably won't work ) Petty Officer Jacob's honor. x
x Sends off gold to pay for the Petty Officer Precious Surprises recommended by and prepared for you by the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations to Beautiful Monkey or as we know him, Jacob for his promotion to Petty Officer. From your imaginative role plays to your insanely creative ideas to your great desire to help others, your being a great host as you do house tours, to the hysterical things you make up just to make us laugh. We have missed you greatly and are thrilled to welcome you back and now call you Petty Officer Jacob. You are one of the colorful characters that keep this family jam packed full of giggles.
x Raises a tankard of Yum in Petty Officer Monkey (um...no, that probably won't work ) Petty Officer Jacob's honor. x
x Sends off gold to pay for the Petty Officer Precious Surprises recommended by and prepared for you by the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x
I'm a petty officer? I am! I am!
What are you? Sam-I-Am?
Oh be quiet, John..

Thanks!