Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am in need of a friend.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I only have a few friends, helpful Blake Moone, peachy Blake Moone,Flint ironside, and Tanner.I don't care if you don't have text chat or not.I don't say numbers,bad words,shut op , noob , and if you need help,I will be more then glad to help you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Silly Natalie We are your friends. Once we can connect in the game I will be happy and proud to add you to any of my Christina's and I am sure the gang feels the same way.
Once we get together again for a party or some sort of event, you will be deluged with friend requests.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
My musketeer, Red Jenny could use a few more friends, so far she only knows Chrissy, Emma, and Hank (maybe one or two more). But she could definetly use another friend, especially since she has run into some trouble in Cool Ranch.

Just give a time, realm, and location and I'll try to find you Natalie.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hello pirate101lover. I'll be glad to befriend you just leave a place and time to meet up. I play most mornings for a couple hours starting about 9 EST. I also like to help out or just grind quests with others. I have 3 maxed out pirates who can help in MB or Aquila or I have 2 new ones I made in cool ranch now.
I enjoy meeting new people and the game always seems more fun when playing with others.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
When ever I am a party from this message boards I will look for you there and around the spiral.see you in the spiral

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I will be on the Realm Catbeard (I have a quest with him) In captain Avery's office on this Saturday 11:30 CENTRAL TIME. * gasp * Catbeard is gone!!!!!!!!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Oops I have to go somewhere every Saturday at that time

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
I will be on the Realm Catbeard (I have a quest with him) In captain Avery's office on this Saturday 11:30 CENTRAL TIME. * gasp * Catbeard is gone!!!!!!!!
Unfortunatly I am very busy on Saturdays (very busy from dawn till dusk). I volunteer with a bird migration observatory so I won't be able to meet you this saturday. I might be able to get online on Sunday, or during a weekday evening. Although not this coming Friday or Weekend at all. (Canadian Thanksgiving!).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunatly I am very busy on Saturdays (very busy from dawn till dusk). I volunteer with a bird migration observatory so I won't be able to meet you this saturday. I might be able to get online on Sunday, or during a weekday evening. Although not this coming Friday or Weekend at all. (Canadian Thanksgiving!).
Well may I wish you a slightly Happy and very Blessed Thanksgiving. May your next year be packed with enough blessings and giggles to keep your Thanksgiving speeches delightfully just long enough.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have my cell calendar set to remind me to be there. Sounds like you are close to the dreaded Fort Basset and would welcome some privateer help?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I was there and waited for an hour with another for you. Hope you are ok. Perhaps we can reschedule and help you out?

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Silly Natalie We are your friends. Once we can connect in the game I will be happy and proud to add you to any of my Christina's and I am sure the gang feels the same way.
Once we get together again for a party or some sort of event, you will be deluged with friend requests.
may i ask you a question plz? i got a lvl 16 Privateer and i was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me out on it? if ya not busy.

meet me in catbeard realm in skull island by blind mew plz :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
may i ask you a question plz? i got a lvl 16 Privateer and i was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me out on it? if ya not busy.

meet me in catbeard realm in skull island by blind mew plz :)
Of course. When would you like to meet? I am in central time zone, same as the game. I have a level 20 Swashbuckler that would enjoy that immensely. So When can my Golden Christina meet you?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I was there and waited for an hour with another for you. Hope you are ok. Perhaps we can reschedule and help you out?
Sorry I wasn't there,my dad was on the computer, doing something important, so I didn't want to kick him off.
Monthly words of wisdom: some days you are the bird,some days you are the statue.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I have my cell calendar set to remind me to be there. Sounds like you are close to the dreaded Fort Basset and would welcome some privateer help?
I just got the quest.And yes, I do NEED some help.NEED not want.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
I just got the quest.And yes, I do NEED some help.NEED not want.
Well, let us know when to reschedule.
Lol, Great wisdom by the way and you show wonderful smarts letting your Dad have priority. No worries at all, a reschedule is just fine.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Nvm I actually finished it with another friend,and I loved what bonnie and ratbeard says.Isn't blowing things up ALWAYS the answer? Oh, and I will be posting more words of wisdom. How about a true friend code.If you don't want to do that, I am completely fine.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Nvm I actually finished it with another friend,and I loved what bonnie and ratbeard says.Isn't blowing things up ALWAYS the answer? Oh, and I will be posting more words of wisdom. How about a true friend code.If you don't want to do that, I am completely fine.
Suites me perfectly. Are you on Pirate 101 Central? I am there as:
valzabrat. Look me up and request a friend and let me know it's you and I will be honored to give you a friend code for all my Chrissy's.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I found a time! Realm: Vadmida Place: In captain Avery's Office. Time: 11:00 Pacific time.
If you need me to change,let me know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
I found a time! Realm: Vadmida Place: In captain Avery's Office. Time: 11:00 Pacific time.
If you need me to change,let me know.
What day?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
What day?
Saturday.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
It was so nice to meet you Chrissy Th' Blesser!!! Your story was SO SAD!!!!! I felt like * sniff sniff X blows nose * Crying!!!! Sorry excuse me for a moment. x keeps crying X

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
It was so nice to meet you Chrissy Th' Blesser!!! Your story was SO SAD!!!!! I felt like * sniff sniff X blows nose * Crying!!!! Sorry excuse me for a moment. x keeps crying X
x Hugs x There there, it's quite all right. We are all dealt stuff in life and we just learn to adjust. Keeping a bright and cheery attitude really helps. I really didn't mean for you to feel so sad but you did ask me why I didn't work. I am not the only one who deals with chronic pain, there are many others that have more pain than I do. You just do what you can to keep going. My playing this game and posting on these boards really helps me to not focus on my pain and I have fun at the same time. Ryan the Relentless does the same thing to help him forget the painful stuff he has to go through. Please don't feel sad about my lot in life. I would much prefer that you got lots of joy and giggles from the blessings I can do for others.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
x Hugs x There there, it's quite all right. We are all dealt stuff in life and we just learn to adjust. Keeping a bright and cheery attitude really helps. I really didn't mean for you to feel so sad but you did ask me why I didn't work. I am not the only one who deals with chronic pain, there are many others that have more pain than I do. You just do what you can to keep going. My playing this game and posting on these boards really helps me to not focus on my pain and I have fun at the same time. Ryan the Relentless does the same thing to help him forget the painful stuff he has to go through. Please don't feel sad about my lot in life. I would much prefer that you got lots of joy and giggles from the blessings I can do for others.
X hugs X I always wondered why so many people have so many high level pirates, and when told be you had chronic pain, I well... Um..... Was speechless. I didn't want to say much, because I didn't know if it would hurt you feelings or not. That is at the bottom of my list of things I don't want to do. I know a few people who have chronic pains, like my teachers' daughter has a chronic migraine, so she had to quit education.