Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I made a new discovery!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Wait..............if 's get to use guns pistols and all..........then they should be able to by some acme disintegration pistols!!!!!!!
Smiling Natalie lvl 51

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 space modulator gun. I'll use it to blow up Cool Ranch it obstructs my view of Mooshu . So says Marvin the Martian musketeer. Wasn't he in the Gortez puppet show? Kinda looked like him and his helmet is from Aquila after all .

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 space modulator gun. I'll use it to blow up Cool Ranch it obstructs my view of Mooshu . So says Marvin the Martian musketeer. Wasn't he in the Gortez puppet show? Kinda looked like him and his helmet is from Aquila after all .
"Y'all, blow up Cool Ranch and ya doomed yourself. K?"

Emma, quit sneaking into my posts! It would be highly appreciated that you not blow up my second favorite world- I don't see why people hate it so much...

Ciao!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
Until a rabbit appears over his shoulder, noisily chewing a carrot, and ruins the plans for the destructive use of the illudium Q-36 space modulator [I love saying that], making Marvin "Very angry. Very angry indeed!"

And, hmm, perhaps this rabbit in question doesn't have a broad Brooklynese accent, but instead another familiar rabbit... with an eyepatch! Hahaha!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Until a rabbit appears over his shoulder, noisily chewing a carrot, and ruins the plans for the destructive use of the illudium Q-36 space modulator [I love saying that], making Marvin "Very angry. Very angry indeed!"

And, hmm, perhaps this rabbit in question doesn't have a broad Brooklynese accent, but instead another familiar rabbit... with an eyepatch! Hahaha!
Now that's Perfect and totally classic.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011

As the rabbit with the eye patch noisily slurps on a bottle of yum and says " hmmm what's up mate"
It's clockwork season
pirate season
no its clockwork season
pirate season

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Ahh...

I can just see the use of acme missiles and bombs, beautiful.
Maybe a couple hand grenades but who cares for those?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:

Emma, quit sneaking into my posts! It would be highly appreciated that you not blow up my second favorite world- I don't see why people hate it so much...

Ciao!
Really? That's my second favorite world too, next to Marleybone

Or perhaps third; next to Marleybone and Aquila..? Never the less, anyone who dares blow up Cool Ranch is gonna hear from me and El Toro (his wife is still there for most!)

Ensign
Sep 10, 2011

Ciao!
Some people hate Cool Ranch only because of how long it is. I don't necessarily hate CR but I dislike how repetitive it can get especially since it's the longest world. I definitely remember yawning most of the time I was in Cool Ranch. The boat travels in CR were also insanely boring and they were so long and there were so many of them. The colors in CR do pretty good at almost putting me to sleep, they are the same everywhere you go except for haunted skyway. In haunted, it's all green and black except for motherlode mine which is orange and yellow, just like everywhere else in Cool Ranch.
None of the companions in cool ranch were all that good except for the toreador which is really good and El Toro who is awesome. I hate CR in a way, it's my least favorite world and that's easy to say.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012

Then, a...... What?!?!?!!?! A duck with a stuttering pig?!?!?!?!?! Saying: " Duck Dogers, in the 24 and a half, century!! Landing on Melvin the Martian musketeer's planet making him even MORE, " very angry. Very angry indeed! "

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Then, a...... What?!?!?!!?! A duck with a stuttering pig?!?!?!?!?! Saying: " Duck Dogers, in the 24 and a half, century!! Landing on Melvin the Martian musketeer's planet making him even MORE, " very angry. Very angry indeed! "
LOL oh the memories of those Saturday mornings watching the classic cartoons. You guys are great. *Passes the popcorn*

Ensign
Mar 13, 2012
I have no idea on how to contiune the hilarious converation above me/on the other page.

Bloody Brecken, at your service

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012

Ciao!
DOWN WITH COOL RANCH!!! *fires*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Alura BH on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I have no idea on how to contiune the hilarious converation above me/on the other page.

Bloody Brecken, at your service
Welcome to the message board family Alura. You will find us a fun bunch of gigglers that love to talk about food, fun and how to help other pirates. We like to make up stories too and have great fun with that. Feel free to join the fun.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
LOL oh the memories of those Saturday mornings watching the classic cartoons. You guys are great. *Passes the popcorn*
They are still on on Cartoon Network weekdays from 8 in the morning from 9 in the morning Pacific time. For a hour. On weekends they are on for 30 minutes, same time. Or sometimes it is on at 3 in the morning.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Then, a sweet little bird by the name of Tweety flys in, looking at Catbeard saying," Aw!! The poor puddy tat!! He don't look very well!!XD

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
A bunny comes in to skull island, talking to a clockwork and drinking yum rather nosilly. Eh, x drinks more yum x what's up mate? X drinks more yum x
Clockwork: shhh! Be very very quiet! I'm hunting pirates!
Bunny: no it's clockwork season!!!
Clockwork: pirate season!
Bunny: clockwork season!!
Bunny: um, pirate season!!
Clockwork: clockwork season!!
Bunny: pirate season!
Clockwork: Grrrrr! You idiotic rabbit! I say it's clockwork season!!!!!!!!! And I don't care if the whole spiral knows!!!!!!!!!!
*loud gunfire*
Bunny : it really was clockwork season!
Clockwork: y-y- your-you're despicable!!!!!!
Bunny: x pulls out 1,000 ways to reboot a clockwork to become your servant x
"THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!"
P.S I had to change the script from Looney Tunes to make it p101 themed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
A bunny comes in to skull island, talking to a clockwork and drinking yum rather nosilly. Eh, x drinks more yum x what's up mate? X drinks more yum x
Clockwork: shhh! Be very very quiet! I'm hunting pirates!
Bunny: no it's clockwork season!!!
Bunny: clockwork season!!
Bunny: um, pirate season!!
Clockwork: Grrrrr! You idiotic rabbit! I say it's clockwork season!!!!!!!!! And I don't care if the whole spiral knows!!!!!!!!!!
*loud gunfire*
Bunny : it really was clockwork season!
Clockwork: y-y- your-you're despicable!!!!!!
Bunny: x pulls out 1,000 ways to reboot a clockwork to become your servant x
"THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!"
P.S I had to change the script from Looney Tunes to make it p101 themed.
Lol brings back some fond memories of Saturday morning cartoons. That is a classic and great schtick and I love it.