Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101's Birthday's Coming Up!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I can't -absolutely can't- believe it's been nearly a whole year since Pirate101 started. I still remember the day I wanted to get the Boochbeard Bundle. I remember back before beta started there was only Skull Island, Monqusita, and Valencia. The game was just so new to me and I was excited to start.

Now here we are, in less than a year since the game when live, and have had 8 updates, released 2 worlds, plenty of new Crown Shop updates, and made the game available for the Mac. Can you believe it? And we've still got more surprises planned.

Now October's coming around and so is Pirate101's birthday (How convenient is it to have it come right after Wizard101's?). What do you think will go down? Another month long party like Wizard101's fifth aniversory? Or will this Pet Project the Frogfather mentioned come into effect? Maybe new Crowns items?

What do you think will happen for Pirate101's Birthday? And are you excited?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
umm.....of course I am excited!Asking me if i am excited id like asking me if i want to be richer than bill gates.
Smiling Natalie lvl 51

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
odds are, They gonna try throwing a huge party like they had in wizard101 for their 5th birthday. The whole skull island would be decorated for the party, they will sell and give away birthday decorations for us to use, they might even give players a bonus depending on how long they been with pirate101.

I'm mostly expecting bonuses and a decorated skull island. would be wicked cool to celebrate one of the best games kingsisle ever create!