Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Big Sky Bug/Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 31, 2013
Hi, I've been in CR for quiet some time now and I've never encountered a bug like this until yesterday.

Every time I try to move to Big Sky Skyway the loading screen freezes and when I press the escape button I manage to enter the Skyway but with a glitch, my character seems to be standing in the Skyway entrance without the ship. I cannot move, I cannot teleport but I can chat. Is there any sort of solution to this? Because my quest is in Big sky and I have to get there.

Thank you for your time.

Administrator
Oh oh! This sounds concerning. Your best bet is to contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com to have them reset your character's position.

Do you happen to know which ship model you're using at the time of the incident?

Are you still experiencing this issue?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh oh! This sounds concerning. Your best bet is to contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com to have them reset your character's position.

Do you happen to know which ship model you're using at the time of the incident?

Are you still experiencing this issue?
One eyed jack
Where do I find captain claw dangerous hunts
please answer

Brave Dino Jackson

I love PIRATE101

Administrator
Dino jackson on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
One eyed jack
Where do I find captain claw dangerous hunts
please answer

Brave Dino Jackson

I love PIRATE101
Unfortunately I think a tricky pirate in the Community has bamboozled you, Dino. There is no Captain Claw's Dangerous Hunts nor have there ever been any plans for a bundle named this -- it's simply a hoax posted on the Internet.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately I think a tricky pirate in the Community has bamboozled you, Dino. There is no Captain Claw's Dangerous Hunts nor have there ever been any plans for a bundle named this -- it's simply a hoax posted on the Internet.
Please make it
look it up on google

I really wanted zafaria companions

if u make it contact me

Brave Dino Jackson

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
He did got Dino bamboozled. (Not you One-Eyed Jack )