Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Build-a-boat.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
I was thinking that you could go to scrimshaw (or some other boat yard) and create a custom made ship. When making it, there would be a little thing called gold level. Adding something to the design will make the gold level go up while removing something from it will make it go down. When you begin, the gold level will be at 0. When you finish, you pay the amount of the gold level. So first thing you do is choose its level (and stats and stuff). I think that it should be possible for a level 1 to make a level 50 ship, however, releasing it will be impossible. Then you choose your origin, pirate, monkey, bison ect. Then you choose your size, raft, skiff, frigate, or galleon. After that you choose how many rows of cannons it has, or you could remove the barnacles and wooden planks from the hull, or even repair the hole in the tent. Some things could not be changed, like the location of the anchor. The sails and anchors should be able to remain the same as you equip different stuff, so you could have a sail that was flat so you can see more easily, or name your ship after your figure head. However that costs extra.
I was thinking of a similar thing with houses.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Chase Donnely on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that you could go to scrimshaw (or some other boat yard) and create a custom made ship. When making it, there would be a little thing called gold level. Adding something to the design will make the gold level go up while removing something from it will make it go down. When you begin, the gold level will be at 0. When you finish, you pay the amount of the gold level. So first thing you do is choose its level (and stats and stuff). I think that it should be possible for a level 1 to make a level 50 ship, however, releasing it will be impossible. Then you choose your origin, pirate, monkey, bison ect. Then you choose your size, raft, skiff, frigate, or galleon. After that you choose how many rows of cannons it has, or you could remove the barnacles and wooden planks from the hull, or even repair the hole in the tent. Some things could not be changed, like the location of the anchor. The sails and anchors should be able to remain the same as you equip different stuff, so you could have a sail that was flat so you can see more easily, or name your ship after your figure head. However that costs extra.
I was thinking of a similar thing with houses.
I like this idea. But of course something special like this will definitely cost crowns. A LOT of crowns.

Paul Level 58

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Gamester999 on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I like this idea. But of course something special like this will definitely cost crowns. A LOT of crowns.

Paul Level 58
Well maybe at the most it could be 9000 coins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009