Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test Realm

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
I keep trying to do Test Realm but it has shown Off Line for over a week. I re-downloaded and still shows Offline. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it offline?

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It is indeed off line. You will always know if it is on line when you see the "Sneak Peek" banner beside the log in chest.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Treasure4u2c on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I keep trying to do Test Realm but it has shown Off Line for over a week. I re-downloaded and still shows Offline. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it offline?
It's already Offline for now. (you missed the henchmen test by about a week or 2).

Keep looking into the Message Boards for a post by One-Eyed Jack saying the Test Realm is back up and look to see what they're testing out. Unfortunately, it's gonna be a while before the Test Realm comes back, since it just closed. But when it does, you'll know. It'll be advertised everywhere, from the Message Boards to the Game's Launcher.

Community Leader
Test realm is only open when a new update needs testing. It's normally announced when it opens.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Administrator
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
. . . and suspended! https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/test-realm-offline-and-suspended-9122013-8ad6a41a40e812590141148a73db6693

It'll be making a return soon.

Thanks all!
Well there's goes the Test Realm. I figured it should have had more things in it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Well there's goes the Test Realm. I figured it should have had more things in it.
Patience young grasshopper, patience. I am sure that Jack is only hopping around in there now preparing all sorts of surprises for us when he once again unlocks the doors to the wondrous, alternate reality of our beloved test realm.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Sniper Rose on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I figure that it will when it comes back online, mate

For one, it seems a little too... strange... for KI to release the Test Realm when we're not really testing anything out (other than bugs... but how do you test a bug..?).

Secondly, I believe (now i could be completely off and i will apologize for getting your hopes up... but), I believe KI has something up their sleeves when it come back next week. I think it might (MIGHT) be a new chapter. I could be completely wrong, but hey, it's possible. KI is full of surprises. What could be more surprising than opening the Test Realm for a couple days, closing for a week, then opening it up again and reveling a new chapter to Valencia (or wherever)!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Bloody Belle on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I figure that it will when it comes back online, mate

For one, it seems a little too... strange... for KI to release the Test Realm when we're not really testing anything out (other than bugs... but how do you test a bug..?).

Secondly, I believe (now i could be completely off and i will apologize for getting your hopes up... but), I believe KI has something up their sleeves when it come back next week. I think it might (MIGHT) be a new chapter. I could be completely wrong, but hey, it's possible. KI is full of surprises. What could be more surprising than opening the Test Realm for a couple days, closing for a week, then opening it up again and reveling a new chapter to Valencia (or wherever)!
Allot of people think the new world is coming out soon. :D But if One-Eyed Jack doesn't release it; some of the pirates will be sad. But if it isn't; it's totally fine with me but it has been 6 months since the new worlds hit test in late March? Can't remember but I think that's when it hit the Test so it could quite possibly be a new world. You know; One-Eyed Jack does have surprises up his sleeve. I guess it must be surprise month in Skull Island. Lol