Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Uber Krok

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Just wanted to say, I loved the mad scientist Dr. Schnippi's (such an odd name for a Marleybonian, and such an unusual accent! ) lab in the quest for the uber krok. The tubes with the krocogator embryos in various stages of development were very nicely done. I really enjoyed looking them over.

I was also amused that my (that is, my privateer Charlotte) flying turtle joined the fight... mano a mano, reptile vs reptile...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree . I loved it in there too. On my witchdoctor Fair Christina Nightingale, her Krok companion joined in that fight and it was a riot watching that. Both Kroks doing death rolls on each other, it was Great . I don't remember if this was her first time through that it happened or when she was helping someone, but either way we laughed until we had giggle tears watching the Krok fun.