Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spirit of Dread

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Hi! My witchdoctor is on Mormo's promotion and I can't defeat the Spirit of Dread, have any tips?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Well some tips are focus on one enemy at a time and finish him off and if that doesn't work then just tell me what realm and time you get on and we could meet somewhere and I could add you as a friend and I could help you with it .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Well some tips are focus on one enemy at a time and finish him off and if that doesn't work then just tell me what realm and time you get on and we could meet somewhere and I could add you as a friend and I could help you with it .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .
I think it's solo only, is it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
I think it's solo only, is it?
Yes, you are right PuppyLove. If it is a promotion quest you have to do alone, or with just the crew it gives you. Time to stretch your growing muscles and learn a new way to fight. They have given ya some great tips.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Yes, you are right PuppyLove. If it is a promotion quest you have to do alone, or with just the crew it gives you. Time to stretch your growing muscles and learn a new way to fight. They have given ya some great tips.
I completed that before you posted, just a thanks to krokotopia pirate.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
focus all your attention to the normal spirits then POUND THE HECK OUT OF SPIRIT OF DREAD!!!!