Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Clan! Bonded!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Hello, my name is Goofy Brandon! I just recently started Pirate101,and i am having a great time!I just decided to start a clan, or group for Pirate101. The clan name would be called Bonded. I need a coleader, so if you want to be that person, give me your pirates name, a realm, and a place to meet up! In the clan Bonded, we would help each other in battle, and we would pretty much just have fun! Every Friday, Bonded would meet up in the PvP lodge, we would split into 2 teams. Then we would battle to hone our skills. On saturday, we would go questing specifically with one person if they need help! If you would like to do something else, you are welcome to. The clan can have a total of up to 8 members. So join quickly if you want to be part!

P.S. Our main meeting place would be The Black Spot, where One Eyed Jack is located

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
ExplosiveBrandon on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Hello, my name is Goofy Brandon! I just recently started Pirate101,and i am having a great time!I just decided to start a clan, or group for Pirate101. The clan name would be called Bonded. I need a coleader, so if you want to be that person, give me your pirates name, a realm, and a place to meet up! In the clan Bonded, we would help each other in battle, and we would pretty much just have fun! Every Friday, Bonded would meet up in the PvP lodge, we would split into 2 teams. Then we would battle to hone our skills. On saturday, we would go questing specifically with one person if they need help! If you would like to do something else, you are welcome to. The clan can have a total of up to 8 members. So join quickly if you want to be part!

P.S. Our main meeting place would be The Black Spot, where One Eyed Jack is located
wow great name! but i would have to think about it

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
wow great name! but i would have to think about it
That would be cool if you joined!

Ensign
May 17, 2011
I wanna join! (If you're still looking for members)

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
One eyed Fox on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I wanna join! (If you're still looking for members)
Of Course! You are the first person to join! What is your pirates name? Realm: Morgan Lafetay. Time 8-23-13 at 5:30. Place: Witchdoctors Sanctum

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
The TOU states something about no clans.
Well, everybody has them so its not really a clan, it is just a group where people can have fun with other people they may or may not know on the game.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I will be there but can w meet tomorrow night .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring (65)

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Sniper Rose on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
The TOU states something about no clans.
Why no clans? You build a clan to have fun, not wreck everyone.

Also, I'd love to join your clan, ExpolsiveBrandon. Yipee!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I will be there but can w meet tomorrow night .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring (65)
Ya, will it be today, Friday August 23, or tommorow, Saturday August 24?My character is Goofy Brandon, juat a reminder, we will meet in the Witchdoctors Sanctum, at 5:30 P.M Mountain Time, Saturday August 24.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Why no clans? You build a clan to have fun, not wreck everyone.

Also, I'd love to join your clan, ExpolsiveBrandon. Yipee!
Great! BTW Rebecca, I am sorry I didn't get to you in the Sanctum. Some things happened so i was not able to get on. Please forgive me. But, could we reschedule for 8-26-13 at 5:30 Mountain Time?? We could meet up with my co-leader (DarkFlintTrice), along with Swashy and Rebecca in the Witchdoctors Sanctum?? I will be waiting for replies!!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
ExplosiveBrandon on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Great! BTW Rebecca, I am sorry I didn't get to you in the Sanctum. Some things happened so i was not able to get on. Please forgive me. But, could we reschedule for 8-26-13 at 5:30 Mountain Time?? We could meet up with my co-leader (DarkFlintTrice), along with Swashy and Rebecca in the Witchdoctors Sanctum?? I will be waiting for replies!!
Ok its fine .i will meet you there but what time is 5:30 mountain time in central . I will come

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
ExplosiveBrandon on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:

Romantic rebbeca ivring realm Vadima and witchdoctors sactum

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I mihgt join, if I can log on then to meet you. I start school that day, so things might be hectic for me.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I helped you with the volcano and you didn't say thank you and I'm sorry if I didn't know it was you in the witchdoctor sactum .sorry see you romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Dear Rebecca,
I am sorry about the volcano, my computer sometimes crashes without warning, and that happened yesterday, I would have said Thank You, but i cold not because of that, but i will say it now. Thank You for helping me, but unfortunately it didnt complete it for me . But thank you anyways. See you in the Skyways GoofyBrandon Level 9

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I would like to join your clan, Bonded, if I could. Is that possible?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
krokotopia pirate on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I helped you with the volcano and you didn't say thank you and I'm sorry if I didn't know it was you in the witchdoctor sactum .sorry see you romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .
Oops I meant I didn't know that you did not need help

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
I would like to join your clan, Bonded, if I could. Is that possible?
Yes of course! We will always be looking for new members!
Can we meet in the sanctum on 8-31-13 at 5:30 Mountain Zone, Realm of Morgan Lafitte??
Also, your pirates name??

Goofy Brandon

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
ExplosiveBrandon on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Dear Rebecca,
I am sorry about the volcano, my computer sometimes crashes without warning, and that happened yesterday, I would have said Thank You, but i cold not because of that, but i will say it now. Thank You for helping me, but unfortunately it didnt complete it for me . But thank you anyways. See you in the Skyways GoofyBrandon Level 9
You're welcome .Im sorry that your computer crashed and Im sorry for bringing that up.I can help you any time you need it see you in the spiral