Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shout out!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys -- you all know that one way or another, you had help leveling up through the game. This thread is to thank the people that helped you through the game, whether it's help with a really difficult boss, or just fighting flying turtles (been there). I've got a shout out to a few friends -- Sneaky Wolf Ironside, Ruthless Alura Bristol, and Sneaky Emma. XD you guys have definitely helped me, and I'm very appreciative. There's no way I'd be level 26 right now without your help! Thanks, guys!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
thx to all my friends that have helped me, to all my friends that haven't I am still waiting to steal all your yum

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Jack Teach, a very good friend of mine, got me through from 26 to 40. Without his assistance, I'd still be procrastinating in Port Regal (or dead at Maruzame). Thanks also to Friendly Paige Parkinson for the first few levels an 40-50. Lastly, thanks to an enormous number of people for letting me get through my naval battles on their ships. I don't have any time to level my naut. level, so I'm currently naut. level 31 in a level 57 area. Props to them! Thanks to all the help that I've got, I am now helping a friend of mine get through as he starts his first character. He is a budding swashbuckler and enjoys learning from my own tactics.

What do I say? Kudos, kudos, kudos!

D.S. Dev

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys -- you all know that one way or another, you had help leveling up through the game. This thread is to thank the people that helped you through the game, whether it's help with a really difficult boss, or just fighting flying turtles (been there). I've got a shout out to a few friends -- Sneaky Wolf Ironside, Ruthless Alura Bristol, and Sneaky Emma. XD you guys have definitely helped me, and I'm very appreciative. There's no way I'd be level 26 right now without your help! Thanks, guys!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
-hugs- I'm glad I was able to help you. :) -hugs again- It's fun to Roleplay with you, have met you, and be able to be of assistance to you!

Ciao!