Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas in July

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
I am unable to get the free item using the Jolly Code. it says it is expired. I thought it was good until the 28th. today is the 27th.

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
i have tried twice, once on Saturday the 27th and again on sunday the 28th, to get the free item. i log in and it brings up the redeem popup and says code is expired. thought it was good till sunday july 28th. any hep with this one?
thanks

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
grvtman on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
i have tried twice, once on Saturday the 27th and again on sunday the 28th, to get the free item. i log in and it brings up the redeem popup and says code is expired. thought it was good till sunday july 28th. any hep with this one?
thanks
It shouldn't end today. End it at the very end of today!

Administrator
We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Contact community@pirate101.com and reference this thread before midnight tonight, and you'll be sent a separate code if you were unable to redeem the "jolly" code.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 22, 2013
hello jack, i have a bug could you read it? its -DJRockateer12345 I Can't play with my character in the character selection

First Mate
May 01, 2012
DJRockateer12345 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
hello jack, i have a bug could you read it? its -DJRockateer12345 I Can't play with my character in the character selection
Contact Support using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark). It may take between 24 to 48 hours but they will be able to help you. Make sure you include all the information you have - Account Name, Pirate Name, Level, and any other information you think is pertinent.