Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blind Mew In Port Regal

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
When you see blind mew in port regal and he says he will help you if you give him one coin does it make difference if you say yes or no/ will it change the storyline's length

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I clicked Yes but what happens if you say no? One way to find out! Gotta go through halfway through Cool Ranch!

Ensign
May 12, 2010
If you say no it does nothing you actually have to pay him lol

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
If you click no he stops talking to you. If you talk to him again he still asks if you want to donate.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I actually tried clicking no once on my musketeer. What happens is that he'll still have the question mark above his head, kind of like denying a side quest. This in a nutshell means that you can't progress through the game unless you pay him that one gold coin since he holds information that you need to progress to the next part of port regal.

Ensign
Jan 23, 2010
I don't really know but I don't think it changes the story line

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
You have to pay him the gold if you wish to progress in the main storyline. If you say no, the question mark remains above his head until you pay him. But, come on, one piece of gold isn't much at all.

Rachel - Level 38