Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sad about my flag

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Now that I'm lvl 65 on my Musketeer My flag just doesn't seem as cool as it was when i made it when the game went live. Perhaps its cause i'm bored with looking at it all the time while traveling the sky ways also recently I keep seeing really awesome looking sails out in the spiral. (these have given me some inspiration on a couple of my other pirates)the thing that bothers me the most is the way my crew looks with the colors i have chosen. just like before I thought it was ok in the begging but i am getting tired of the colors i see on them.
I understand this has been brought up before and not as an important issue cause it is strictly cosmetic. but I will pay lots of crowns to change my flag design and to see new crew colors not only my musketeer but some of my other pirates as well.

Dylan

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011