Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pack Idea Part 2?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
I would like to have some newer packs come out for p101 like this for example, " The El Toro " packs, it will come with complete El Toro costume (cape and all) and sword and whip weapons and for the mount, a black horse like in the Zorro movies, and the weapons will come with its 2 special attacks a swinging on the whip attack like what El Toro can do and the symbol attack like what El Toro can do also, but with a little modification, instead of a large T, it will be the first letter of you first name and for companions, it will be, I got no ideas for companions yet, but if you guys have any, post them here.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I would like a aquila themed pack, which would have a Pegasus mount, aquila gear ( different types for each class) aquila weapons ( again different types like buccaneer's for each class) and aquila god companions like zeus.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Cool idea but I think there should be a starter companion pack like comes with the stuff the starter companions have like kobe's sword wing chun's hat and other various items