Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

dear highlander fox and chrissy

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
congrats on the all the post for both of you, and can there be another party, one that i'm invited to, i'd feel rude coming without an invitation, and I have to drive for 3 hours to use the internet sometimes, Friday is one of the few days that I don't, family problems so don't ask about the 3 hours, but anyway can the party be on the raven eyes server I noticed that there is less people there then vadima
Robert lvl 65 privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
congrats on the all the post for both of you, and can there be another party, one that i'm invited to, i'd feel rude coming without an invitation, and I have to drive for 3 hours to use the internet sometimes, Friday is one of the few days that I don't, family problems so don't ask about the 3 hours, but anyway can the party be on the raven eyes server I noticed that there is less people there then vadima
Robert lvl 65 privateer
Oh My, Of course you WERE invited. Anyone who posts here was invited .
I am so sorry you did not realize this. We can do any realm you wish and we move all over the place once we get going so anything is doable.
I will hold you up in my prayers for what ever is stressing you and I look forward to meeting you at the next party where you most certainly invited

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
zuto4011a on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Robert lvl 65 privateer
Just a first note, please, just call me Avalon or Emma. And thank you, and I'll try figuring out another day for another party... If I throw two or three parties a week, some without reason it might get a little boring if ya know what I mean. So, well, um, maybe it could be some other time? -shuffles feet-

And no need for invitation - everyone and anyone is usually automatically welcome.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just a note I have noticed the message boards have somehow put my name back to Valzabrat. It is me Chrissy . I sent in a bug report on it and hopefully my Nom de Plume will soon return.

Administrator
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Just a note I have noticed the message boards have somehow put my name back to Valzabrat. It is me Chrissy . I sent in a bug report on it and hopefully my Nom de Plume will soon return.
A moderator removed several names from the message boards that seemed more like phrases than usernames. I'd suggest going with something more succinct to have it get through moderation.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
XD I was wondering about that... I hope you guys don't change my name, even though it's a phrase my dad and I like to say. It's very important to me yet gives no clue on who I am, unlike my actual username . Thanks KI!

~Elizabeth, level 16 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
A moderator removed several names from the message boards that seemed more like phrases than usernames. I'd suggest going with something more succinct to have it get through moderation.
Oh shoot, I didn't see this in time. The window popped up just as I signed on and I thought it was the error getting fixed. I had to put my name in before I could see your post Jack. What will happen? When do I try again?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
XD I was wondering about that... I hope you guys don't change my name, even though it's a phrase my dad and I like to say. It's very important to me yet gives no clue on who I am, unlike my actual username . Thanks KI!

~Elizabeth, level 16 ~
Yea my repeat submission was rejected and if Jack hadn't helped out I would have had NO clue as to what the matter was. I know that Chrissys Blessings and Giggles sounds like a phrase instead of a name, but it IS what I am known for. I always say "Blessings & Giggles On Your Day,as a good bye or Blessings & Giggles On Your Dreams" if I am saying goodnight to someone. I came up with the phrase on my own more that 20 years ago and I am known by it so it IS in fact a part of me and how I am known. I do understand that the moderators could not have known this so I am not miffed at their decision and I submitted a less 'Me' name and hope it will pass.
Admittedly a little communication from them explaining why my name that I have been using for so long is no longer accepted would have been really nice. It would have stopped me from getting the "You are in danger of walking the plank" message that they give when your submission is rejected. If Jack hadn't been so kind as to tell me why I would have been totally perplexed as to what was wrong as my name did not go against any of the rules showing. So hopefully all will learn and maybe communication will be a little more forthcoming to avoid the confusion and incorrectly submitted bug report that wasn't actually a bug at all.
Blessings and giggles to the whole team. No hard feelings