Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extange students

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Sorry but I think this is what's called "hijacking" a thread. Maybe make a new one?
My apologies. No hijacking was intended. I simply commented on something that was said 'here' in this thread. Nothing was hijacked, the subject just flowed into something else. No one jumped in and just 'started' talking about something unrelated. I asked for more information about something said here. I do believe that is quite normal for discussion threads. It's called communicating. So we ok on this? x Holds out hand to shake x

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Aye lad I too have an Ice Wizard and of course use Frost Giant all the time. I also have a Storm Wizard and use Storm Lord all the time. Storm Lord does a lot more damage than Frost Giant. That was the comparison I was making. Also I did not say that Ice Wizards are weak. I said that they typically do less damage than Storm Wizards which is 100% accurate as is the fact that Buccaneers typically do less damage than Swashbucklers. This is not opinion my good man...it is fact. If you have all these max level Wizards and Pirates running around I would expect you to know this. And also...I don't know what being over- kileld means but it sounds like fun.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme
Over-killed means like.. say you are facing an enemy with 1000 points and you attack and deal 4000, Thats over-killing

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
TheFrostMusketeer on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Still, hard work gets population.

Btw, you might be right on the schools but this is how i see it lol

Privateer = life because they heal

Buncaneer = death

Musketeers = storm because the sparks

witchdoctors = myth

swashbucklers = ice because they r awesome :D

Charming Todd Davenport
NO nononono no NO! its like this,

Swashbucklers: Storm (high damage, low life, or thats how it used to be)

Buccaneers: Ice ( low damage, high life and defence)

Privateers: Life (not good at attacking, but rather helping others)

Whichdoctor: Death (and a lot of others) WD's have too much stuff to classify as one school,

Musketeers: Fire (not much life, good damage, lots of AOE)

It matters not what they look like (such as musketeer: storm, just because they shoot sparks dont make them storm, they are nothing like storm)

Xavier

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Speed Switch on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
NO nononono no NO! its like this,

Swashbucklers: Storm (high damage, low life, or thats how it used to be)

Buccaneers: Ice ( low damage, high life and defence)

Privateers: Life (not good at attacking, but rather helping others)

Whichdoctor: Death (and a lot of others) WD's have too much stuff to classify as one school,

Musketeers: Fire (not much life, good damage, lots of AOE)

It matters not what they look like (such as musketeer: storm, just because they shoot sparks dont make them storm, they are nothing like storm)

Xavier
Yea, I guess I can kind of agree with that accept I am having a hard time accepting Buncaneers for Ice. I have tried Buncaneers on Pirate101 and my main is Ice on Wizard101. I don't feel as if Buncaneers are equal to Ice.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2010
TheFrostMusketeer on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I have a really cool idea to share with you guys and I think you will like it.

My idea is that Pirate101 pirates and Wizard101 wizards can get a special quest from their school teachers and you are sent off to either wizard city or skull island to do a certain quest. Pirates will still fight like pirates and wizards like wizards. For example, if a pirate was to go to wizard city and fight a troll on cyclops lane, it would look like a Pirate101 game board, not a Wizard101 card game battle. and wizards would fight their way on Pirate101. This way people from Wizard101 can experience Pirate101 and we could experience Wizard101 on our pirates! Tell me what you think!

- Charming Todd Davenport - Level 53 Musketeer
I would love to see this in the game! maybe KI will conciser it?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I sincerely feel Wizard players and Pirate players should stay out of each other's way. I joined this game for pirates. Wizard101 is for wizards. Besides, can you imagine how much confusion and lag this would create?

"Hey that guy is a Pirate! How did he do that? I wanna be a Pirate! What do I do?"

Can we please get over these threads? There are multiple threads with the same idea. I sure hope Kingsisle does not do this. Maybe cameos from Wizard101 characters, but not players.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Wow, Sounds like you had a tough time of it. Well this pyromancer would never do such things to people and every pyro I know wouldn't either so they are indeed a small sampling of us. I suspect a lot of the hacking stuff is pure bluffery. They cannot access your account unless they know your user name and password. I suspect the illustration I just read about a text only person suddenly talking was just one of their characters that they used to scare people. They have it look like they don't know them then they just use their own account character pretending to be text only. It would indeed look scary but its just a street magicians trick. Even if you did run into them all you have to do is block them and whatever they try to say to you, you will never see. They will not be able to scare you because they cannot talk to you anymore. A bully is mostly hot air and once you stop them from puffing up and telling lies to manipulate people their low character and weaknesses really show up. Deleting them was indeed the wise thing to do. If you ever see them, just click on them then block them and port away and it's done. KingsIsle does a lot to keep you safe from these kinds of predators and if one ever bothers you again just report them or if that scares you note the time and realm you are in and their name and send an email to the wonderful folks at KingsIsle and trust me they WILL protect you. This is a pyromancer that has been stalked by someone from the game (my own fault, I got careless with my personal info). I blocked them from accessing me IRL and I blocked them in the game. If He had pushed it I could have very easily gotten him banned, but as he limited his worse offences to off the game I was limited. But I took action and with KI and my friends help He cannot access me and I am totally safe. You did the right thing. But please know that there are pyromancers out here that are noble and will turn our strengths onto any bully and fiercely protect the innocent. Since you were filming when he misbehaved you have great ammo to report him with. You have proof of his misdeeds. Knowledge is power. Between those of us that care and the fierce protection policies at KI you don't have to worry. You are save with us. . x Anne cocks her rifle and gives a Hearty YAR. x
P.S. Just remember that stalking tricks and hacking are 2 different things. They are using tricks and game loopholes to get to places that is not truly hacking. They are pretending to have way more power that the actually do. They are just using fear to control you. Typical bully behavior. Don't let it fool you. It's all bluff. The safety measures here do work. x Gives big sisterly hug x
Ah yes, it's just the weird part of it that most Pyromancers I've met have turned out terribly in the end... I shouldn't use such prejudice with Pyromancers, seeing as its my Balance's secondary! XD

-sisterly hugs- Thanks Chrissy, you're a great friend.

For the record, to stay within topic, the idea of a wizard joining a pirate sounds like a good idea to me, it would just depend on how it would work out. Would this wizard be related to your pirate? If so, then no... I'm not on board with the whole sibling idea. However, if you just busted them out of a prison or something, then I'd be more on board. It's like the clockwork idea, you'd have to REALLY pull it off to make it something I'd enjoy. However, unlike with the clockwork companion idea, I wouldn't mind this at all. I'm very specific when it comes to my crew, so I wouldn't want a clockwork on my team, but I'd love to see a wizard.

Ciao!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
wiz11110 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
The idea is good but it would take a lot of time and a lot of effort on KI's part to make it work. The idea is great though, I would love to see the Wizards in P101 and maybe get a wizard to join your crew.
Swashbuckler-Life
Buccaneer-Storm
Privateer-Ice
Witchdoctor-Myth
Musketeer-Fire

Bristly Kevin
ya but thoughs classes dont go together
it should be like
Swashbuckler- Storm (sense they both do a lot of damage)
Buccaneer- Ice (they are both tank classes pretty much)
Privateer- life (they both heal and both take care of their friends or crewmembers)
witchdocter- death (i guess myth is ok but it would make more sense if they had death because they both have spells that take heal themselves while doing damage and both have the evil feel, if you know what i mean)
Musketeer- honestly idk for musketeers so i would agree that they are fire

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Ah yes, it's just the weird part of it that most Pyromancers I've met have turned out terribly in the end... I shouldn't use such prejudice with Pyromancers, seeing as its my Balance's secondary! XD

-sisterly hugs- Thanks Chrissy, you're a great friend.

For the record, to stay within topic, the idea of a wizard joining a pirate sounds like a good idea to me, it would just depend on how it would work out. Would this wizard be related to your pirate? If so, then no... I'm not on board with the whole sibling idea. However, if you just busted them out of a prison or something, then I'd be more on board. It's like the clockwork idea, you'd have to REALLY pull it off to make it something I'd enjoy. However, unlike with the clockwork companion idea, I wouldn't mind this at all. I'm very specific when it comes to my crew, so I wouldn't want a clockwork on my team, but I'd love to see a wizard.

Ciao!
Lol, It won't have the sibling idea.

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I sincerely feel Wizard players and Pirate players should stay out of each other's way. I joined this game for pirates. Wizard101 is for wizards. Besides, can you imagine how much confusion and lag this would create?

"Hey that guy is a Pirate! How did he do that? I wanna be a Pirate! What do I do?"

Can we please get over these threads? There are multiple threads with the same idea. I sure hope Kingsisle does not do this. Maybe cameos from Wizard101 characters, but not players.
Well it seems to me that most people enjoy the idea. So if you don't like it, don't do it.