Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Defining companion/enemy/ally classes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
This is just my personal idea of what should define the classes of each companion,ally, or enemy:

Buccaneer: Any who display any means of brute strength, carry big, damaging weaponry(such as clubs, spears, axes, heavy swords, etc.) or are equipped with heavy armor.

Musketeers: Carry any and all firearms (muskets, pistols, crossbows, bows, etc.) and nothing else.

Privateers: Ones within military positions and/or carry one or more of the following: Lightweight swords, pistol(s), or both. They could also be from religious or spiritual heritige but don't use spells.

Swashbucklers: Lithe figures who may carry knives, rapiers, or anny others stabby blade alone or along with a pistol. They can also wield two swords.

Witchdoctor: Any spellcaster. Need I say more.

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Abby Fisher on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
This is just my personal idea of what should define the classes of each companion,ally, or enemy:

Buccaneer: Any who display any means of brute strength, carry big, damaging weaponry(such as clubs, spears, axes, heavy swords, etc.) or are equipped with heavy armor.

Musketeers: Carry any and all firearms (muskets, pistols, crossbows, bows, etc.) and nothing else.

Privateers: Ones within military positions and/or carry one or more of the following: Lightweight swords, pistol(s), or both. They could also be from religious or spiritual heritige but don't use spells.

Swashbucklers: Lithe figures who may carry knives, rapiers, or anny others stabby blade alone or along with a pistol. They can also wield two swords.

Witchdoctor: Any spellcaster. Need I say more.
Disclaimer: All companions, allies, and enemies who share the same design should all be in the same class. Boss or not.