Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something creepy just happend

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ok so I logged on to pirate101 yesterday and when i was on i noticed i had a gift and it was additional house space I was so excited but at the same time I WAS TERRIFED because I dont remember buying a gift escpecially for extra house space so I logged of off pirate101 as quick as I could now in minecraft there is something similar to this kind of thing with something called "herobrine" he's apparently two things
one:a guy that can come on to your minecraft server without you knowing escepically if its singleplayer
two:notch's dead brother
why did i bring this up WHAT IF i found the pirate101 equivilant to herobrine or should i say YUMBRINE!?!?
please i hope to boochbeard that is not the case and i am pretty sure i was not hacked either
Blind mew,one eyed jack,ratbeard ANYONE tell me whats going on

Ensign
Aug 30, 2009
Did you buy the Boochbeard Bundle in the past? If so, you received the elixor because Boochbeard Bundle now includes it, so they back dated it for those who purchased boochbeard before it included the elixor. Also, too, look under the Captain Log.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
At the moment I am typing, there are no replies showing to your question; I expect some have been made and are awaiting review, so apologies if I repeat what others have said. KI has decided to add an extra house elixir to the bundle cards. They have retroactively (and nicely) added one for the people who previously bought bundles prior to this addition.

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Notch's made-up urban myth is creepy, right? ;)

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I also got one. KI has decided to add an additional housing elixir to those who bought Boochbeard Bundle and the Cutthroat Bundle. One-eye Jack did post it on the message boards, I think it is under Captain's Log.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
tyteen4a03 on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Notch's made-up urban myth is creepy, right? ;)
Yea and they gave the elixirs if you bought a bundle. If you didn't it must mean one thing, Ratbrine (The Ratbeard version of Herobrine).

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
rlfraz on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Did you buy the Boochbeard Bundle in the past? If so, you received the elixor because Boochbeard Bundle now includes it, so they back dated it for those who purchased boochbeard before it included the elixor. Also, too, look under the Captain Log.
No i did not buy the boochbeard bundle if so i would have had a cat pirate but i dont

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Indigo Ring on May 30, 2013 wrote:
At the moment I am typing, there are no replies showing to your question; I expect some have been made and are awaiting review, so apologies if I repeat what others have said. KI has decided to add an extra house elixir to the bundle cards. They have retroactively (and nicely) added one for the people who previously bought bundles prior to this addition.
Oh well that explains it tanks p.s. your alive right? because i dont some ghost tricking me into getting a heart attack.
p.s. be honest

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Yea and they gave the elixirs if you bought a bundle. If you didn't it must mean one thing, Ratbrine (The Ratbeard version of Herobrine).
i bought a cutthroat bundle for my birthday so i guess my pirate101 is not haunted after all but just to make sure may the real one-eyed jack tell me if they are telling the truth

Ensign
Aug 30, 2009