Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Verdict Diolouge

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
After I talked to swidget in visiting room six and went to the courtroom to talk to talk to get beard in stead of him saying he is glad to see me it goes to the part where the frog talks after the judge said he will pass sentence.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
MooshuFanatic500 on May 24, 2013 wrote:
After I talked to swidget in visiting room six and went to the courtroom to talk to talk to get beard in stead of him saying he is glad to see me it goes to the part where the frog talks after the judge said he will pass sentence.
Well, perhaps they changed some details in the game to keep those, who already played the Test Realm, guessing what's new? I'm not sure, but some things were probably changed for an intended reason.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Bloody Belle on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Well, perhaps they changed some details in the game to keep those, who already played the Test Realm, guessing what's new? I'm not sure, but some things were probably changed for an intended reason.
But it makes no sense when he starts talking from there considering what was before.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Dap is right they changed a few things from test realm.

Ive noticed them here and there nuthing that bothers me but it kinda makes you have a pause moment.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Can't anyone from ki say if this is a bug or was changed?The talking makes no sense now so if you it was changed then.................

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I also think it skipped some of the "what" lines during Catbeard's dialogue.