Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

underwater world

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think pirate101 would need a underwater world with underwater creatures! like these crabs we see around skull island and maybe other fish like companions and creatures!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Vinny Ace on May 19, 2013 wrote:
i think pirate101 would need a underwater world with underwater creatures! like these crabs we see around skull island and maybe other fish like companions and creatures!
Do you mean Celestia? Well, Blind Mew did say a trip to Celestia would be nice. I'd hope it comes out in this arc in Book 19 or the beginning of Book 20. I think we'd see a little of a colony of the Crustacean Empire and unlock the Stormgate to El Dorado. But we'll see what happens when get there.

To stay on top though, yes! It would be awesome to sail our ship underwater or on water in Celestia and battle Crustacean Warriors and Celestian Ghosts (maybe take one or 2 on our crew)

Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
This is actually a great idea!!! I would love underwater companions!!! Also, you can have underwater houses!

Fiery Luke Silver lvl 50

Now there be piratin to be done!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i wouldn't mind a quest that takes you to say a cave but the only way to get there is to swim into a cove then dive underwater and swim for a bit till you reach the hidden cave.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Vinny Ace on May 19, 2013 wrote:
can you add more detail? i can barely picture what you mean. i would just think about outside celestia

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on May 20, 2013 wrote:
can you add more detail? i can barely picture what you mean. i would just think about outside celestia
well the way i was picturing it was a world in a bubble under water so that we can breath and so that our ship can actually get wind in its sails. and i had no idea what celestia is! i didnt know there was a world like that in wizard101 but it should be added to pirate101 since its a pirate game and pirates go well with water

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Fiery Luke Silver on May 19, 2013 wrote:
This is actually a great idea!!! I would love underwater companions!!! Also, you can have underwater houses!

Fiery Luke Silver lvl 50

Now there be piratin to be done!
i love the idea of under water house!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Do you mean Celestia? Well, Blind Mew did say a trip to Celestia would be nice. I'd hope it comes out in this arc in Book 19 or the beginning of Book 20. I think we'd see a little of a colony of the Crustacean Empire and unlock the Stormgate to El Dorado. But we'll see what happens when get there.

To stay on top though, yes! It would be awesome to sail our ship underwater or on water in Celestia and battle Crustacean Warriors and Celestian Ghosts (maybe take one or 2 on our crew)
i like your idea of sailling on water for one book :P it would be interesting! by playing pirate101 i got used to the idea that "ships are flying" that now it seems like a crazy idea to see a ship on water

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Vinny Ace on May 20, 2013 wrote:
i like your idea of sailling on water for one book :P it would be interesting! by playing pirate101 i got used to the idea that "ships are flying" that now it seems like a crazy idea to see a ship on water
Lol cool. You didn't know what Celestia was? Hmm...I just assumed to played Wizard101 and knew about the sunken world. I hope you looked up some pictures. It's a very lovely looking world! And it is technically in a bubble. It can fit very well into our El Dorado story, but we'll see what Blind Mew will come up with during the last few Books.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 21, 2013 wrote:
Lol cool. You didn't know what Celestia was? Hmm...I just assumed to played Wizard101 and knew about the sunken world. I hope you looked up some pictures. It's a very lovely looking world! And it is technically in a bubble. It can fit very well into our El Dorado story, but we'll see what Blind Mew will come up with during the last few Books.
yeah i played wizard101 but i didnt get very far cause i switched to pirate101 when it came out :P i looked at some pictures and i really hope it goes to pirate101

Captain
May 13, 2011
Vinny Ace on May 21, 2013 wrote:
yeah i played wizard101 but i didnt get very far cause i switched to pirate101 when it came out :P i looked at some pictures and i really hope it goes to pirate101
i finished that world. belongs to P101

Ensign
Jun 01, 2012
Quite an interresting idea, but why should we go there?
None of the persons on the photography of Pollo's crew looked so celestian :3

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Who ever said that El Dorado isn't underwater? I love to go swimming and I love water -- I think it would be awesome if we could spend a world underwater! Hahaha that would be so cool!

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Diogenesis on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Quite an interresting idea, but why should we go there?
None of the persons on the photography of Pollo's crew looked so celestian :3
Well, members of Marco Pollo's map don't always play a role when trying to find a map piece. Rember Captian Gunn? In a disclosed Letter to Merle Ambrose from Marco Pollo (this is true and there is a page somewhere on this site showing it. It was part of the Ninja Pip companion give away), Marco Pollo stated that the Builders of El Dorado did many trading with Celestia. The Celestians closed the stormgate to El Dorado after their great decline (whatever the blazes they were doing...). So Celestia has some play to our Story. It is possible that we will have to travel through Celestia to go to El Dorado once we have all the map pieces. Good thing we're in partnership with Marleybone. They already have a team out on Celestia!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Well celestia is already an underwater world so I don't see the point of making another one I think we should just go to the world celestia in pirate101

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
if there is a chance to go to celestia I just hope they have the time to get our firstmates to swim with us just like what they did with pets in wizard101