Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

WS.Reputation.1

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 08, 2009
BehaviorWS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.

I uninstalled the game and rebooted. I then tried to install it again, as you can see Norton say no and won't let me install. i really don't like paying for a month to not be able to play.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
madcatlives4ever on May 9, 2013 wrote:
BehaviorWS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.

I uninstalled the game and rebooted. I then tried to install it again, as you can see Norton say no and won't let me install. i really don't like paying for a month to not be able to play.
El Toro: Did you get any of that?
Ratbeard: What's spyware?
Me: Delete Norton!

Administrator

Hi! You may want to contact Support@Pirate101.com for more assistance with this issue if it's still a problem.

Sometimes Norton will think our software is malicious simply because it is updated often. Support can help you restore any files from quarantine and offer you more information.

Hope to see you back in the skyways soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Bonnie: WHAT THE DEVIL DOES THAT MEAN?!
Me: I have no idea. o_o

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012

wha??....