Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

organizing items in the backpack

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i always wanted to move the items in my bag to organize them. it would be awesome if you could change it so that we can organize the items in our bag!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vinny Ace on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
i always wanted to move the items in my bag to organize them. it would be awesome if you could change it so that we can organize the items in our bag!
Clicking the tabs to separate things by type isn't enough?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Till they change the backpack to where we can reorganize it directly, there is a work around. First, decide the order of the items in your backpack. Second, remove all the items out of order to the Bank or Shared Bank. Last, move the items back in from your Bank or Shared Bank in the order you want them to be.

Community Leader
Ordering things in your backpack?

Generally speaking I have found the primary goal in most cases to keep my backpack as empty as possible.
Anything I want to keep for later I "store" in my bank or shared bank.

4+ years of playing Wizard101 (similar KI game) and i'd never needed to organize stuff "in" my backpack, interesting.

I can understand some folks need for "order" but not sure if I would find any useful purpose in directly organizing items in my backpack. Seems more like a "preference" than an overall useful function.

Wouldnt bother me if there was a way though! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Vinny Ace on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
i know right vinny, i would liek to see a tab for, musketeer, swashbuckler, whichdoctot, privateer, buckaneer, that would make thins SO, MUCH, EASIER lol