Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marking Tiles

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
For some reason I can't mark tiles, was this feature removed or is it bugged?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I have noticed this too. It started just after the last update. I am hoping it is a bug because that was a really good feature.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
coolster50 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
For some reason I can't mark tiles, was this feature removed or is it bugged?
same 4 me

Administrator
Marking Tiles will make a return in the next major update to the game (yes, it was a bug that it disappeared). Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
Marking Tiles will make a return in the next major update to the game (yes, it was a bug that it disappeared). Sorry for the inconvenience.
While we are on the topic of marking tiles I noticed when we still could do that we were unable to un-mark a tile once marked. I just thought I would inform you of this bug for when that feature returns.

Captain
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
Ok, thanks Jack

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm glad to hear it will be back. In very large fights with bosses similar to their troops, it helps to be able to highlight the boss, rather than describe where he is located before the timer runs out.