Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mounts in Game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
I understand the Company Wants to make money any company is like that i pay 9$ a month for that but i dont find it honestly Fair that the only mounts in this game are bought only buy crowns i honestly wouldnt mind seeing some that Are gold mounts Cause unfortunatly i cant afford tons a month to be a member plus to be buying crowns aswell that is just my 2cents the company is gonna do as they like :)

Community Leader
Squeakymm on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I understand the Company Wants to make money any company is like that i pay 9$ a month for that but i dont find it honestly Fair that the only mounts in this game are bought only buy crowns i honestly wouldnt mind seeing some that Are gold mounts Cause unfortunatly i cant afford tons a month to be a member plus to be buying crowns aswell that is just my 2cents the company is gonna do as they like :)
In this case I dont think its about money.
Id imagine some "gold" mounts will be available at sometime, they put them in their Wizard101 game (which didnt even have mounts to start).

The games somewhat new right now, lots of stuff for KI to put in as they continue to fine tune it.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
The game is not old enough for gold mounts yet.
In wizard101 the old mounts were the ones with gold, wait till october and maybe there will be gold mounts

Ensign
Jan 02, 2009
i got 2 free mounts when i opened up deck thing lool w.e it is called :D heeh.