Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pvp phrases to menu chat.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I feel that this needs to be added as soon as possible. I have nothing against menu chat players, but allot of them don't seem to understand that you can't do a pvp match if everyone joins on the same team; there has to be at least one person on each team before a pvp match can begin.

Some phrases I think would be good to have along with the standard 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 (along with some variations of them like 1v2, 3v4, 4v1, etc). would be the following.

"You have to join the other team for us to begin."
"We can't start until each team has at least one person on them."
"Please join my team."
"Please don't join my team."
"Let's do a pvp match together."
"I don't want to do a pvp match."

There's probably more that I can't think of right now, so if any of you reading this can think of some more appropriate phrases for this, then please post them below. Thank you for your time.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
flash33 on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
I feel that this needs to be added as soon as possible. I have nothing against menu chat players, but allot of them don't seem to understand that you can't do a pvp match if everyone joins on the same team; there has to be at least one person on each team before a pvp match can begin.

Some phrases I think would be good to have along with the standard 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 (along with some variations of them like 1v2, 3v4, 4v1, etc). would be the following.

"You have to join the other team for us to begin."
"We can't start until each team has at least one person on them."
"Please join my team."
"Please don't join my team."
"Let's do a pvp match together."
"I don't want to do a pvp match."

There's probably more that I can't think of right now, so if any of you reading this can think of some more appropriate phrases for this, then please post them below. Thank you for your time.
Good idea.

Administrator
Thanks for these!

If anyone can think of some more PvP Phrases that might be helpful in Menu chat, we'd love to hear from you!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
-we are the champions, no time for losers. cause we are the champions till the end!