Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give Nurse Quinn a promotion, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Nurse Quinn is a very nice Companion and quite useful in battle, but I think she needs a promotion that makes her more than a medicine chicken. Plus, I would like to grant her more Epic abilites to make her more effective. Grant Nurse Quinn a promotion at level 35. I really request of you to do that, please! I wish to see how she looks in her very first flourish promotion appearance. Do that in a very near future game update. Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Think about this. She's way due for one, anyway. She's got to reach to her better rank sooner or later. Hope she gets a new power for this, too!

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
Nurse Quinn is a very nice Companion and quite useful in battle, but I think she needs a promotion that makes her more than a medicine chicken. Plus, I would like to grant her more Epic abilites to make her more effective. Grant Nurse Quinn a promotion at level 35. I really request of you to do that, please! I wish to see how she looks in her very first flourish promotion appearance. Do that in a very near future game update. Thanks for listening!
I hope she will! She's my weakest companion and I want to make her stronger.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I anticipate that when the experience/level cap is raised that many of the the companions that currently do not have promotions will receive them. If the cap jumps to level 60*, then the Nurse and other acquired in that level range are likely candidates; while those acquired in Mooshoo probably won't, yet.

*In Wizard101 when a new world opens and the level cap increases, it consistently seems to be 10 more levels are added.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Agreed...it would be great if she got better healing power epics when she promoted. I mean, she IS supposed to be a healer, right?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
There are alot of companions that don't have promotions atm.Begging for one to get a promotion and not thinking about all the others is kinda greedy imo.

My main is a witchdoctor while we don't get Nurse Quinn via quest lines we do have plenty of companions that don't promote.5 that i can think of right off the top of my head im sure there is a few more but out of 21 companions i tend to forget a few.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
CaptainBlackBart on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
There are alot of companions that don't have promotions atm.Begging for one to get a promotion and not thinking about all the others is kinda greedy imo.

My main is a witchdoctor while we don't get Nurse Quinn via quest lines we do have plenty of companions that don't promote.5 that i can think of right off the top of my head im sure there is a few more but out of 21 companions i tend to forget a few.
I agree and I never train Nurse Quinn

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
CaptainBlackBart on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:

I DO think of other companions who do need a promotion for Gold, even certain companions who are in line for receiving their latest promotion quests by far in working progress.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I'd be happy with If she WASN'T a witchdoctor. Because she is a witchdoctor, she can't learn accurate, or tough (I think).
On the other hand, I have been wondering why Madame Nadya, the Mustang Gypsy that Buccaneers get, is a privateer. A Gypsy sounds more like a witchdoctor name to me.
On the note, I I'd rather have Nadya and Quinn to switch classes that to give Quinn a promotion. But a promotion, all in all, would make both of them better-as with any other companion.

Captain
May 02, 2009
If Nurse Quinn DID promote, she should become Doctor (or Paramedic) Quinn and upgrade from Rouse to Rally! And her second attack would be a smash on the head with her purse, bag thingy.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I train her in Spirited and Spooky whenever available and she can almost recover a companion from near-death in one round. She is still very effective even without a promotion.

As a swashbuckler, I'd really rather have Tricky Vinny get two epics instead of one when he gets promoted and I'd rather that he gets his promotion around mid to late teens so that he remains a useful.

I think the best thing for Nurse Quinn would be to make her base class Privateer instead of Witchdoctor. If she does get a promotion, I'd like to see her either get a stat buff or have Rouse upgraded to Rally after she promotes.