Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

slow ship levels

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
seriously im level 35 and my nartical is (i forgot but i think its 22) and the enemy nartical levells are 31 KI fix this so that i dont get boarded all the time

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
The First Swashbuc... on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
seriously im level 35 and my nartical is (i forgot but i think its 22) and the enemy nartical levells are 31 KI fix this so that i dont get boarded all the time
It seems u need to keep up ur ship lvl as well as invest in a frigate or galleon in that area, if u can, those tend to be higher ship lvls that fits with the ships in that area. But it also seems having a friend to help sink a ship with u is faster and easier when that big of a different. Not to mention looting for better ship equipment. Having u spend time lvling up ur sailing as well as questing is a way to make u spend more time in game, hence spend more money, lol so I dont see a big change in that, unfortunately. :/