Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Takeda Moomori doesn't join the battle!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I seem to have encountered a problem inside the Moomori Clanhold Village Dungeon. Right after I destroyed the scenery for the Kowbooki Opera at the end of the Dungeon, Takeda Moomori orders the guards to attack the wedding crashers, but he doesn't join them in the battle. A battle isn't a tough battle without a Boss enemy in it. Please correct this problem by having Takeda Moomori become involved in the fight, since he's a Boss enemy. Thanks for listening!

Administrator
I do believe this is as designed. You eventually face Takeda Moomori in the next step of the quest.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
I do believe this is as designed. You eventually face Takeda Moomori in the next step of the quest.
Oh. I'm sorry. I thought it was a bug or something. My deepest apologies, One-Eyed Jack. I guess Takeda Moomori left swiftly after being humiliated with the wedding being crashed. Thanks for sorting out.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Trimond297 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Oh. I'm sorry. I thought it was a bug or something. My deepest apologies, One-Eyed Jack. I guess Takeda Moomori left swiftly after being humiliated with the wedding being crashed. Thanks for sorting out.
so your saying that you guess that he chickened out? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Esperenza Drighton Level 23 Swashbuckler