Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phule's medallion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Yo there, could someone confirm if the Phule's Medallion has a veeeery lower drop rate than Mask and wand? I am asking this because yesterday in like 4 hours of farming (5 minutes every round) in Bruno Chapel i got 3 (not one, three)not tradable Phule's Mask, 2 tradable Phule's Wand and money (well and 24 xp, so i gone from lvl 17 and half to 18 with my buccaneer lol); i know it is legit to have to farm but enough is enough i think .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Little John

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
The drop rate of that medallion is really awful, must to say this , i am not jocking if i say that i did more than 12 hours of farming in Bruno Chapel and beside of money and 3 masks, 2 wands i did not get any single Phule medallion, ok maybe i am a ton unlucky but i think also that it feels a "little" wrong ,

Community Leader
The very best items always have the lowest drop rates, it would not surprise me a bit if this is the same way.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
The very best items always have the lowest drop rates, it would not surprise me a bit if this is the same way.
Ok but too much is too much since i was reading of ppl able to find it in a few of runs (even someone who got ALL 3 items in 3 subsequentially runs), i can understand that i have bad luck, but 12 hours and more of farming for to get 3 hats and 2 wands (not mentioning that all of these were from first farm evening, yesterday instead got absolutely nothing except of money), means over 200 runs (considering 5 minutes every run). A low drop rate is understadable, a too much low drop rate is just frustating , considering also that beside of the wand both medallion and mask are untradable (infact i sold 2 masks at vendor).

Developer
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
For the white wale i found it! FINALLY! Took to me another 3 hours, a temptation to leave and another Phule mask but i found it! I should have a personal badge for this, holy yum!