Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hannibal badge

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I remeber seeing a few people with a "Duke of Hannibal", how do you get that badge?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
coolster50 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
I remeber seeing a few people with a "Duke of Hannibal", how do you get that badge?
I have it and use it, it is Duke of Hannibal, it comes from a side quest in Cool Ranch, check in saloons .

Regarding Hannibal i honestly don't know wich is the reference, it could be historic (Hannibal was a Carthaginian general who fought against ancient romans), or from movies like Hannibal Lecter although i think this would be the less probable reference.

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Captain
May 02, 2009
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
The Duke of Hannibal comes from a side quest in Tumbleweed. Two caracters in the saloon, Clemmons and Huck Sawyer give the quest. I took the Hannibal to come from Mark Twain's hometown, and the basis for some of his stories. Don't know that to be correct, but the Clemmons was Twain's real name. Nice Easter Egg.