Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Valencia in Pirate101 is very short with only 3 islands (4 counting the Stronghold which is inaccessible.) and no access or information about the other skyways. Although Valencia is short and sweet, it's legacy should not end here. In Wizard101, the last section of Morganthe's prophecy says "the skies will fall". This could be a great world to face Morganthe in, because:
1. This could be the home of Diego the Duelmaster .
2. Obviously, based on the skies.
3. Home to Unicorns and the Armada (Military Clockworks in Wizard, Armada in Pirate) troops.
4. It's dark (I know about Darkmoor, but Darkmoor just draws the line).
5. There are many secrets.
6. Similar to Dragonspyre, there could be a section that you travel to the calm and sophisticated past.
7. There could be some cool cross-references to Pirate101 and vice versa.
8. The huge machine at the heart of Valencia could be a final dungeon (hint-hint Kingsisle ).
9. The (Clockwork?) ships are a great mode of transportation from one section to another.

To be honest, Valencia, while it has it's bright and dark times, could be an excellent world to end the prophecy of Morganthe. With it's Clockworks, Unicorns and dark green skies, Valencia could seriously be epic. Just think about it .

Reckless Davy Jones
Level 32 Witchdoctor

PS: What do you think about the name for the Wizard101 Armada. Keep it or change it?

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
The sky falls in Azteca when the comet xibalba hits it. I think the next world will be Umbra, morganthe's home. Besides, more chapters are planned for Valencia, and it should be a little harder this time.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
That is a very interesting idea, but if KI actually does that, there should be a Wizard101 world in Pirate101, like trading worlds (this wasn't shown when Mooshu was added, but Pirate101 and Wizard101 are at the EXACT same time, seeing Malistare make the Emperor sleep). If they did do this, Marleybone would be the best world, but that's already being added. Second would probably be Krokotopia, because of all the treasures, and how a map piece could easily be hidden there. I would say Dragonspyre, but apparently that's already being added, because of Avernus Skyway. Also, there would have to be a Spiral Door to it, but there probably would be one in Sivella if they added it, or the capital of Valencia (not the giant structure, the Unicorn's city, if the Armada hasn't "eaten" it already).

Bosun
May 06, 2009
The idea is nice, but I don't think I would go into Wizard101 as a main world. Maybe a side world though. Honestly, in my opinion, I like Valencia where it is an stay as a Pirate101 original world and make no contact with the Worlds. I see the final world in the Morganthe arc as one of four:

1. Empyrea

2. Yago

3. A mix of both Empyrea and Yago (like how we though Weirwood was a world but it turned out to be a reign of Avalon. Yago could be just a reign of Emyprea or vice versa)

4. Mirage

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
cantorobrizar on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
That is a very interesting idea, but if KI actually does that, there should be a Wizard101 world in Pirate101, like trading worlds (this wasn't shown when Mooshu was added, but Pirate101 and Wizard101 are at the EXACT same time, seeing Malistare make the Emperor sleep). If they did do this, Marleybone would be the best world, but that's already being added. Second would probably be Krokotopia, because of all the treasures, and how a map piece could easily be hidden there. I would say Dragonspyre, but apparently that's already being added, because of Avernus Skyway. Also, there would have to be a Spiral Door to it, but there probably would be one in Sivella if they added it, or the capital of Valencia (not the giant structure, the Unicorn's city, if the Armada hasn't "eaten" it already).
well there is the stromgate TO marleybone in hamamitsu so ya marleybone could be next in p101

Captain
May 13, 2011
i dont think so. the armada outlawed all magic in the spiral so the armada would try to hunt you down no matter what

Ensign
Aug 10, 2010
bassistheplace246 on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
Valencia in Pirate101 is very short with only 3 islands (4 counting the Stronghold which is inaccessible.) and no access or information about the other skyways. Although Valencia is short and sweet, it's legacy should not end here. In Wizard101, the last section of Morganthe's prophecy says "the skies will fall". This could be a great world to face Morganthe in, because:
1. This could be the home of Diego the Duelmaster .
2. Obviously, based on the skies.
3. Home to Unicorns and the Armada (Military Clockworks in Wizard, Armada in Pirate) troops.
4. It's dark (I know about Darkmoor, but Darkmoor just draws the line).
5. There are many secrets.
6. Similar to Dragonspyre, there could be a section that you travel to the calm and sophisticated past.
7. There could be some cool cross-references to Pirate101 and vice versa.
8. The huge machine at the heart of Valencia could be a final dungeon (hint-hint Kingsisle ).
9. The (Clockwork?) ships are a great mode of transportation from one section to another.

To be honest, Valencia, while it has it's bright and dark times, could be an excellent world to end the prophecy of Morganthe. With it's Clockworks, Unicorns and dark green skies, Valencia could seriously be epic. Just think about it .

Reckless Davy Jones
Level 32 Witchdoctor

PS: What do you think about the name for the Wizard101 Armada. Keep it or change it?
What the meant by the skys will fall was morganthe will take all of the power in the skyways and it will be another war against polaris marleybone monquista and others

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While it would be nice to see Valencia in Wizard101, I'm sure it won't happen yet, but once the Armada's permanent absence takes place after the game's first major story arc, it will be. If it's going to be in Wizard101, it's got to take place in a part of Valencia that is so far away, the Armada doesn't even know that they're patrolling there, and it's got to have Diego's own home in it, too.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Valencia is not based on the skies. It is very Italian in nature. Besides, I would rather keep the main villians in the two games seperate.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Think about it. Look back at the 'Pirates of the Carribean' movies. The people from Spain dress the EXACT same way as the Armada, and so do the English. Well, since they are all AROUND eachother on the map if you think about it, it COULD make sence.

Another question:
Why doesn't Kane just come out and fight you when you're vulnerable, instead of waiting for you to gain power?
Is HE gaining poweror something?