Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2011
It would be awesome if at some point we could travel to Wizard City though I do understand that the two spirals arent in any way really related. Or posibly running into Merle Ambrose some through our adventures.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
They said before the game came out that Wizards and Pirates would have no interactions short of a few cameo's (Wizard Cities Librarian) and Witchdoctor (magic).

Community Leader
ForerunnerDeity on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
It would be awesome if at some point we could travel to Wizard City though I do understand that the two spirals arent in any way really related. Or posibly running into Merle Ambrose some through our adventures.

Actually its the same spiral, not two spirals...
You will see Dragonspyre, Marleybone, Wizard City, Kropotopia, and other worlds on the spiral when you travel through pirate stormgates! The games are intertwined in some aspects, but along different paths...

I've already met one of the wizard city librarians in Cool Ranch, he even called us a Wizard by mistake! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
May 02, 2011
if u were one of the peeps who got the spiral map for p101 why is wizard city on it :P

Ensign
Jun 08, 2011
There's also a mention of Wizard City in Cool Ranch, from a professor in Santo Pollo asking you to gather something for him to send back there.