Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vertigo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2009
Find vOLCANO QUEST IMPOS oSIBLE please make other ways to complete it.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
Hmmm...
1) Fish fight is unavoidable, just arrange companions so your best damage dealing are top %.
2) Ignore 2nd combat (run around)
3) Keep track of damage to first boss. As he nears death send your people to where the totems will spawn. Once you kill, if you are positioned, you will have few if any combat rounds.

Community Leader
blueboid12 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
If you are referring to the quest to Waponi Wu to get Ratbeard, the final battle only requires 2 things.
First defeat the main boss only, he will then regenerate. Then destroy his idols and the battle is over (no need to fight the boss again). If you concentrate on his minions, and/or forget the idols are he regenerates... your in for a long disappointing battle! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
Actually if your a badges guy you need to beat the boss twice (I believe the totems count as a defeat of Waponi Wu.) Plus, he isn't that difficult if you kept up with your training.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2009
blueboid12 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
Find Vocano and Rat king quest impozzible as the graphics make me dizzy.

Community Leader
blueboid12 on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
Find Vocano and Rat king quest impozzible as the graphics make me dizzy.
I don't think any amount of strategy and advice can fix that! Maybe enter in your commands and go make a sandwich while the battle play itself out?

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!