Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

do we ever get to go to eldorado

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
i beat kane and i talked to my ghost parents and they said to give up el dorado so i'm not sure if we are going to go there and i would like to know

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Blind Mew hasn't been the most open about this topic, only saying things like "that was quite odd" and things like that. My theory is Kane or Queen had this as a backup in case Kane was defeated, to lead our pirate astray from El Dorado.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
Alex the Pirate on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Blind Mew hasn't been the most open about this topic, only saying things like "that was quite odd" and things like that. My theory is Kane or Queen had this as a backup in case Kane was defeated, to lead our pirate astray from El Dorado.
so you are saying we might go to el dorado

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
That seems very odd, since the crystals in the Gold Monkey area told him to go to El Dorado to find them.

Then, of course, there was the extremely weird request of the witches underneath the Oracle of Delphi who took five years of your memories. What was THAT all about?