Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon Type Left Out Of Update On Purpose?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
This is just from my limited observations, but there doesn't appear to be a new shooty/slashy weapon in Valencia part II. On the other hand there are new shooty/staffy and shooty/stabby weapons as well as slashy/smashy weapons and the five 'pure' types of weapons.

Was this intentional or was it overlooked before the update? Navarcho's Set is still the best shooty/slashy at 200 weapon power, which is tragic.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I have yet to see a new shooty/staffy, are you sure about that?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I received a shooty/stabby from Kane; Marozzo Armaments - 209 weapon power. 8 more than the combo I was using.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
bluba4 on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
This is just from my limited observations, but there doesn't appear to be a new shooty/slashy weapon in Valencia part II. On the other hand there are new shooty/staffy and shooty/stabby weapons as well as slashy/smashy weapons and the five 'pure' types of weapons.

Was this intentional or was it overlooked before the update? Navarcho's Set is still the best shooty/slashy at 200 weapon power, which is tragic.
I believe i have seen a slashy smashy and a shooty stabby. I cant remember the names though. But the. Again, i dont pay enough attention to weapons thay don't go off will.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Celestialmaster147 on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
I believe i have seen a slashy smashy and a shooty stabby. I cant remember the names though. But the. Again, i dont pay enough attention to weapons thay don't go off will.
I have seen both of those combinations myself. The problem with shooty/stabby is it uses agility not strength, like shooty/slashy does. And I have seen at least two different staffy hybrid weapon types, thought I saw shooty/staffy but can't confirm because I sold said item. It could have been smashy/staffy though.