Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia II or more?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
So I have been wondering Since Valencia II is the only extension/world coming out this update,Will we get any NEW worlds? Don't get me wrong I am SUPER glad we have this update,but when I take a look at wizard101 they get SO MUCH more cool things and new worlds almost every year.So Basically what I'm asking is will there be more worlds this year?

Ensign
Oct 07, 2013
From what I seen only Valencia pt.2
-Adam Jones lvl.65

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Yea I totally agree with you, Valencia 2 sounds great and exciting and all but I would really like to see some other new like maybe Albion, Polaris, Krokotopia or maybe some other worlds that we see in Wizard 101.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Marleybone073 on May 27, 2016 wrote:
Yea I totally agree with you, Valencia 2 sounds great and exciting and all but I would really like to see some other new like maybe Albion, Polaris, Krokotopia or maybe some other worlds that we see in Wizard 101.
I am hoping That they get something under their sleeves,I mean come on.Wizard got polaris which by the way is 10 levels.Even though wizard101 gets a new world/update every year.Again don't get me wrong I am loving the new update its just that we need more.Don't you think so KI?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
welcome all three of you to the messages boards.. a bit late from me it seems..I believe they are going to make more regular medium size updates..maybe a new world spring at earliest..is my guess..
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
stormyjensilverdra... on May 28, 2016 wrote:
welcome all three of you to the messages boards.. a bit late from me it seems..I believe they are going to make more regular medium size updates..maybe a new world spring at earliest..is my guess..
stormy jen silver
Yeah lets hope so,

Orlando