Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm back!! (After a LONG hiatus)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, hence the title, I have returned to Pirate101! Upon hearing of the new books coming out really soon, I bought myself some Crowns so I could get ready for the update. And I am ready to finally confront Kane and Queen in what will hopefully be an epic showdown!

And a quick question about the Valencian Steed for the developers (One-Eyed Jack, Falmea, etc.):
My mom bought me $5 in Crowns on her account, which went directly to my account (she didn't transfer them). Since my account branches off from hers, even though she purchased the Crowns while logged into her account, does my account still get the Valencian Steed?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
warriorscreed on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Well, hence the title, I have returned to Pirate101! Upon hearing of the new books coming out really soon, I bought myself some Crowns so I could get ready for the update. And I am ready to finally confront Kane and Queen in what will hopefully be an epic showdown!

And a quick question about the Valencian Steed for the developers (One-Eyed Jack, Falmea, etc.):
My mom bought me $5 in Crowns on her account, which went directly to my account (she didn't transfer them). Since my account branches off from hers, even though she purchased the Crowns while logged into her account, does my account still get the Valencian Steed?
Welcome back to the skyways warriorscreed