Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haunted mansion dungeon

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
In 2009 a japanese game called Ao Oni was released. In 2013 it was so popular. It seemed like every let's player was doing it. ( The popularity died down recently because of FNAF ) And it spawned a bunch of different versions as well as fan games. But I really want to play it. But I can't. My computer is getting old and a lot of space is taken up. And, in mooshu there was a possible reference to it. The name translated is " Blue Demon " And the enemies were either called " Ao Demon " or " Blue oni " But, The plot of the game is simple. You and 3 friends go into a mansion. And there is a monster that chases you around every now and then. I thought of a haunted mansion full of those " Ao Demons " And " Blue onis " ( Please make it a half hour ) And also. Please excuse me if I make a mistake. I am very sleepy from benadryl. I feel like I could fall asleep any secon- zzzzzzzzzzzz -What? I am posting something? Well okay then ( I didn't fall asleep I just wanted humor )

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Perfect idea for Darkmoor except blue elephants aren't scary. Then again none of the things that are supposed to be scary aren't scary because of the art style. Maybe black skeletons with the glowing red eyes of the nefarious five.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Perfect idea for Darkmoor except blue elephants aren't scary. Then again none of the things that are supposed to be scary aren't scary because of the art style. Maybe black skeletons with the glowing red eyes of the nefarious five.
That would completely ruin the reference. The reference was what this was BUILT around.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
darkmoordude on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
That would completely ruin the reference. The reference was what this was BUILT around.
Oh I just meant that if there was a dungeon like that in Darkmoor then it wouldn't be with blue onis but if it was solely for the purpose of being a reference then yes it should be the blue onis.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Oh I just meant that if there was a dungeon like that in Darkmoor then it wouldn't be with blue onis but if it was solely for the purpose of being a reference then yes it should be the blue onis.
Perhaps they should make more types of the elephants to reference all the different types of onis in the game.