Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your Pirate's backstory?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
What really happened to YOUR pirate? Here's mine (tell me if you like it):

Back in the earlier days of the spiral, Derek Brewster was the head anchor of the wharf rats and probably one of the meanest buccaneers to roam Skull Island. He was part of a smuggling trade, taking food from innocent civilians for boatloads of money. On his way to the Hole in the Wall Tavern for a drink, he ran into a beautiful young pirate by the name of Pearl Hawkins. Unfortunately, other pirates also had their minds on taking the attractive pirate. Barkeep Bardolf, one of Derek's good friends, had also taken a liking for her. This caused a fight between the two, explaining the reason why the tavern is called "The Hole in the Wall Tavern". This impressed Pearl, and she invited Derek over for a drink the next night. Little did Derek know, Pearl was preparing a fire at her place: a fire that she was going roast her date over! To think of the surprise that Derek felt as he opened the door to find his date muttering mysterious hoodoo spells while preparing an open fire that was obviously meant for him (which was unfortunate for poor Derek). She might have actually gotten away with the task had her first mate, Deadeye Mike, stopped to intervene. This made Derek like her even more, so they formed a pirate crew including Deadeye Mike and Danny Ratso, Derek's partner in crime. The mighty crew sailed the skyways, stopping skirmishes between different pirate clans and getting into dogfights of their own. The Cutthroats, a very arrogant crew, became angry after Derek and Pearl potentially stopped the cutthroats from overthrowing Skull Island, causing an endless ship fight that took lives from both sides. After Derek lost his cutlass, they knew the battle was lost, and they were put into mutiny. Every dead pirate took the path to the underworld. Everyone except Deadeye Mike, that is, who took the "eye" part out of his name and became who we know now as "Dead Mike". Danny Ratso, however, managed to escape to Blood Shoals, taking Pearl's son with him.

Danny Ratso eventually gave the baby up after many failed attempts to try to keep him from crying. The boy was raised on the streets of Scrimshaw, by none other than Barkeep Bardolf himself. The boy, who was named Aaron Brewster, had mastered the art of privateering before he took his first footsteps. Aaron knew of nothing except the memorable streets he walked on as a kid and the volcano that constantly erupted (though he did start to wonder why his dad was a rat). He even managed to maintain a small crew- that is, until the armada caught him red handed for treason against his own crew. He woke up in a jail cell on a giant armada ship and was eventually rescued by Boochbeard and his first mate, Mr. Gandry. When they asked him what his name was, Aaron gave himself the adjective "Wicked" pertaining to his mother's attributes. Now the name is the most feared name in the spiral (yes, yes, you're second Esperanza)

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:

Back in the earlier days of the spiral, Derek Brewster was the head anchor of the wharf rats and probably one of the meanest buccaneers to roam Skull Island. He was part of a smuggling trade, taking food from innocent civilians for boatloads of money. On his way to the Hole in the Wall Tavern for a drink, he ran into a beautiful young pirate by the name of Pearl Hawkins. Unfortunately, other pirates also had their minds on taking the attractive pirate. Barkeep Bardolf, one of Derek's good friends, had also taken a liking for her. This caused a fight between the two, explaining the reason why the tavern is called "The Hole in the Wall Tavern". This impressed Pearl, and she invited Derek over for a drink the next night. Little did Derek know, Pearl was preparing a fire at her place: a fire that she was going roast her date over! To think of the surprise that Derek felt as he opened the door to find his date muttering mysterious hoodoo spells while preparing an open fire that was obviously meant for him (which was unfortunate for poor Derek). She might have actually gotten away with the task had her first mate, Deadeye Mike, stopped to intervene. This made Derek like her even more, so they formed a pirate crew including Deadeye Mike and Danny Ratso, Derek's partner in crime. The mighty crew sailed the skyways, stopping skirmishes between different pirate clans and getting into dogfights of their own. The Cutthroats, a very arrogant crew, became angry after Derek and Pearl potentially stopped the cutthroats from overthrowing Skull Island, causing an endless ship fight that took lives from both sides. After Derek lost his cutlass, they knew the battle was lost, and they were put into mutiny. Every dead pirate took the path to the underworld. Everyone except Deadeye Mike, that is, who took the "eye" part out of his name and became who we know now as "Dead Mike". Danny Ratso, however, managed to escape to Blood Shoals, taking Pearl's son with him.

Danny Ratso eventually gave the baby up after many failed attempts to try to keep him from crying. The boy was raised on the streets of Scrimshaw, by none other than Barkeep Bardolf himself. The boy, who was named Aaron Brewster, had mastered the art of privateering before he took his first footsteps. Aaron knew of nothing except the memorable streets he walked on as a kid and the volcano that constantly erupted (though he did start to wonder why his dad was a rat). He even managed to maintain a small crew- that is, until the armada caught him red handed for treason against his own crew. He woke up in a jail cell on a giant armada ship and was eventually rescued by Boochbeard and his first mate, Mr. Gandry. When they asked him what his name was, Aaron gave himself the adjective "Wicked" pertaining to his mother's attributes. Now the name is the most feared name in the spiral (yes, yes, you're second Esperanza)

Wicked Aaron Brewster
Don't you know throwing a challenge like that isn't good for your health?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
Don't you know throwing a challenge like that isn't good for your health?
Alright, I maybe yer name IS as feared as mine. Maybe.

Wicked Aaron Brewster

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
When I was but a wee lad, I grew up in Grizzleheim. Now, this isn't just some place with some bears. I was trained and I was trained intensely from a young age. My oldest memory was from when I was left in a forest with a club and I had to find my way out alive. While some people got a formal education, my time was spent identifying weak points and fighting for my life. The bears took note of my aptitude to two-handed weapons. Now, I was given weapons that were used for training cubs being that I was so much smaller than the bears, however I was a monster. My agile was unlike anything the bears had trained against before meeting me. It's easy to say I didn't make a lot of long term enemies.

One day, a strange ship appeared. It was unlike anything I'd seen. It had rotating, black sails with a gold hull. They brought over many goods that shocked us all, but something that stood out to me was the gun. We had guns, but they were reserved for last resorts. It was considered cowardly to kill with a gun. This gun they brought however, looked like it was made for frequent use. I was disgusted by them for bringing such an artifact to us, but I kept my mouth shut. You only tick off the wrong people once before you learn when it's not appropriate to speak.

Something else, honor was a BIG deal. You never killed a foe if they surrender, you never attack somebody who cannot defend themselves, and it is a cardinal sin to try to threaten a child.

So, my friend looked at one of their axes. He lifted it, feeling the balance for it and appeared for a moment to be impressed. Then, he spat on the axe and said, "I've seen better". This was the custom for disapproval of a weapon, but the men didn't know this. These men were robots, and no emotions were portrayed, but their actions reflected their feelings just fine. One of them picked up his gun, and fired at my friend. I remember his face. The agony. The shock. Fear. (cont.)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
(cont.) I grabbed my blades and gave that thing my infamous "sneak attack". He broke apart on the spot.

The other robots took notice of this and swarmed me. The bears did what they could, but more robots came from the ship. It was just me. I fought like a madman to try to break free but they were too much. I was taken aboard the ship and held hostage. Then, the robots got back on the ship, with gunmen to keep the angry mob of bears back, and we sailed away from home. I spent all my time plotting my revenge for when I got out of the darn cell. Across from me, was a horse barbarian named Subodai. We never spoke much. What would we discuss?

I remember hearing that these robots had to bring me to Valencia before they decided what they'd do with me, and as anybody who studied a sky map knows, in order to get to Valencia, you have to go through Skull Island. I heard their dislike for the place that was filled to the rims with barbarians and thieves. Supposedly, a drink called "Yum" was popular there, and while it tasted good, it made people hyper, so that probably didn't help their thieving and crime problem. I'd never heard of it, but it sounded like something I should stay away from if I could. From these impressions, this Skull Island place didn't sound much different than how some of the merchants described it. Not an ideal place to be. On our way, the ship came under attack by a man named Captain Boochbeard and his money Mr. Gandry. After that, well, you know the rest.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Oh my goodness, YES. I love thinking of backstories for my characters. Anyway. My main pirate, Fearless Jacob Capstan had a really great memory. In fact, he remembered the exact map pieces his parents had. After his parents were killed in a mutiny in 1987 ( I will get to why that makes sense ) And was raised in mooshu, where he was fed yum yum fruits. And since he constantly eats them now, he stays the same age. Though he still does remember one time he saw some people with weird pointy hats and wands go running by. But he shrugged it off because it was halloween. He lived in imperial ( Or as I like to call it, BAWX ) skyway. Unfortunately when he went to hamamitsu skyway the ship he was on got attacked by an armada ship. And they captured him. When the armada imprisoned him 2012 they wanted him to tell them about the map but he kept saying " What map? " To trick them. They were making making him lunch while Boochbeard was freeing him. The chef armada guy came out after they had beaten the armada troopers. Jacob took the box containing the food and said " Thank you " And then gave him a tip of 10 gold coins that he kept in his hat and then ran.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
FireMorgan13 on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
When I was but a wee lad, I grew up in Grizzleheim. Now, this isn't just some place with some bears. I was trained and I was trained intensely from a young age. My oldest memory was from when I was left in a forest with a club and I had to find my way out alive. While some people got a formal education, my time was spent identifying weak points and fighting for my life. The bears took note of my aptitude to two-handed weapons. Now, I was given weapons that were used for training cubs being that I was so much smaller than the bears, however I was a monster. My agile was unlike anything the bears had trained against before meeting me. It's easy to say I didn't make a lot of long term enemies.

One day, a strange ship appeared. It was unlike anything I'd seen. It had rotating, black sails with a gold hull. They brought over many goods that shocked us all, but something that stood out to me was the gun. We had guns, but they were reserved for last resorts. It was considered cowardly to kill with a gun. This gun they brought however, looked like it was made for frequent use. I was disgusted by them for bringing such an artifact to us, but I kept my mouth shut. You only tick off the wrong people once before you learn when it's not appropriate to speak.

Something else, honor was a BIG deal. You never killed a foe if they surrender, you never attack somebody who cannot defend themselves, and it is a cardinal sin to try to threaten a child.

So, my friend looked at one of their axes. He lifted it, feeling the balance for it and appeared for a moment to be impressed. Then, he spat on the axe and said, "I've seen better". This was the custom for disapproval of a weapon, but the men didn't know this. These men were robots, and no emotions were portrayed, but their actions reflected their feelings just fine. One of them picked up his gun, and fired at my friend. I remember his face. The agony. The shock. Fear. (cont.)
Wow, FireMorgan! And to think that my post was going to be the longest. I really like how you incorporated the fighting tactics from the bears. Maybe KI could use it for some background information if we ever do go to Grizzelheim. Keep up the good work!

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I always enjoy seeing that I'm not the only one who has put extensive thought into their pirate's (or pirates') story/stories.

I've already put a short version of Misty's tale over on the Rogue's Gallery thread, so I guess I'll do my buccaneer's here.

Holly Nightingale's parents were pirates through and through, though they were always mindful of how they were raising their children. Before setting out on long voyages, they'd leave their two daughters, Holly and Mary, with a family of Wharf Rats that they had grown close to over the years. When the news reached Scrimshaw that the Nightingale ship had disappeared in a storm, the two girls were allowed to fall into the less sophisticated habits of their foster family. Mary slipped away at a young age to add black magic to her various skills, and eventually became an extremely skilled, but secretive, spy and assassin. Holly decided to leave her foster home in search of her destiny; she was by no means the type to sneak around and kill for gain. The brave, resourceful girl found a way to Aquila on a trade ship and proved her ability in the arena; Holly became a soldier, but she was discharged because she spared the life of an ophidian child even after orders to wipe out the nest. Holly planned to return to Scrimshaw, but was captured by the Armada on charges of "offending an officer" after she tried to stop it from arresting someone. She met her future partner in not-exactly-crime, Flint, in the prison cells. Both were used by Bishop for experimentation; Flint sported a metal-and-wood arm, the original replaced by the scientist clockwork after the boy was captured, and Holly lost her voice in one operation. Deacon took responsibility for the pair soon after that, and then came the rescue by Boochbeard and Gandry. The two young pirates split ways after that, and Holly's voice was returned to her by way of a spell worked by Madame Vadima herself. Since then, she has proved an able buccaneer and captain in the Royal Navy.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:

Ok, this is really awkward and shows I haven't played in a while. I just realized that Grizzleheim gives you Naturally Tough not Born Warrior like I though it did. Yeah... That's awkward.

Anyways, let me rewrite it the way it SHOULD go:

For as far back as I can remember, I've lived among the many peoples of Mooshu. While each different tribe had their own way of fighting, I was always trained to be the strongest I can be. From practicing with the katanas with the Samoorai, to throwing knives with ninja pigs, one had to be strong to be effective. Though I learned many lessons for everyone, I spent most of my time with the ninja pigs. Their ability to find short cuts(or make them if necessary), travel undetected, be almost unaffected by traps, and deal residual damage while still being able to hit hard made them quite an influence on me. There were multiple ninja clans, so I hung out mostly with my local ninjas, the Hojo clan. I eventually was made a member of the Hojo clan and being human, I soon proved a valuable asset. Being human, I had a height advantage and I was thinner, so I could cram myself into narrow spaces if I needed. I remember cramming between two bookcases to get intel for a client.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Young trainees were available for hire. Whether other clans did this, I'm unaware. However it was always desired to be hired by people, since if you proved capable enough, you may get chosen as part of an elite unit by the emperor. The emperor didn't discriminate based on clan. He chose whoever he wanted. The leaders of every clan held close communication with the emperor. There is an agreement that if anybody asks to have the emperor assassinated or kidnapped, the person who made the request would immediately be tried with treason. Nobles were always wanting ninjas to spy on other nobles. They're always fighting some war getting all the citizens killed without fighting themselves, the COWards. (cont.)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
(cont.) Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

So one day, a ship of odd structure arrived. It had a gold hull and revolving black sails. The people aboard were odd.They were robots. Constructed of gears and wires. However, they offered trade, and money is money. They offered an interesting variety of goods, including very precise guns. We had developed a gun called an arquebus that did what it needed. Seeing such a powerful gun had me interested, however being as big as it was, it didn't serve any purpose for me, a ninja. We eventually established good trade relations and they respected our space.

One day, we received an odd request from a local lord. He said he was getting uneasy of the robotic men, who called themselves the Armada. He said he heard odd sounds as he passed by their ships one day. He asked us to investigate. He was a good friend to us and he defended us when an imperial official wanted our lands repossessed, so we naturally helped him out with this. There were 4 ships, so 6 of us went to the docks: 1 per ship, and 2 in case things went bad. I hid in the tree and ran surveillance for 24 hours without stop. This Armada was very predictable, so eventually I found my opening and made it on no problem. I walked along the dock, staying out of sight, then entered the ship by pushing back a cannon and crawling on board. I crept against a wall until I found a large, open area. I found another cannon and rolled it back a bit in case I needed to bolt. I crept close and heard two troops talking. From the sound of it, it seemed that our client hadn't taken too kindly to them, and the Armada was preparing an invasion of his region. I quickly turned my foot, then "creak". The troops heard me. They issued a command and all the cannon windows shut tight. I was trapped, and there was no escape. The hull was sealed tight. I surrendered myself. I was locked up.

Luckily, the other ninjas were successful and the invasion was stopped. The honor of our client defended.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
"I always enjoy seeing that I'm not the only one who has put extensive thought into their pirate's (or pirates') story/stories."

Me too. Seeing otherwise tends to make me feel a bit self-conscious, which it really shouldn't.

As for the thread: this will be about my Swashbuckler since I've already put clips of Saffron's on the other one.

Sloan Quick lived out his childhood in Scrimshaw, raised by a pack of Warf Rats. He never had any recollection of his biological parents, so he has always assumed he was born into a family of Warf Rats. Ever since the age of six, Sloan stole for a living. The first thing he ever stolen was a small sack of gold that someone left out in the open. Coming from a dirt poor family in desperate need of money, he took the gold without a second thought and brought it home as soon as he could. Ever since then, he – along with childhood friends Sebastian Zipman and Rebecca Stevenson – took up a habit of stealing things; from money, to food, to trinkets, and anything else they could get their hands on.

The more this went on, however, the more his foster father became unamused with Sloan's behavior, as it simply caused nothing but trouble for their family. Soon his foster mother quickly became just as fed up, and the two came to a mutual agreement...

Sloan then hit the age of 16, and his foster father had signed him up for a job on Skull Island, to help the soldiers fight off the Troggies attacking the island. Even though Sloan refused the job, his foster parents shipped him off to Skull Island regardless, thinking he could make better use of his time helping out at the island and – at some point – learn to become a (better) man. As soon as he met with Captain Avery on Skull Island he was given his first task: delivering food and water to the soldiers on Skull Mountain. Rather than ever helping with the actual fighting, he was instead assigned to do more degrading tasks – much to the young Swashbuckler’s apparent dissatisfaction.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Hoodoo Mistress on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
"I always enjoy seeing that I'm not the only one who has put extensive thought into their pirate's (or pirates') story/stories."

Me too. Seeing otherwise tends to make me feel a bit self-conscious, which it really shouldn't.

As for the thread: this will be about my Swashbuckler since I've already put clips of Saffron's on the other one.

Sloan Quick lived out his childhood in Scrimshaw, raised by a pack of Warf Rats. He never had any recollection of his biological parents, so he has always assumed he was born into a family of Warf Rats. Ever since the age of six, Sloan stole for a living. The first thing he ever stolen was a small sack of gold that someone left out in the open. Coming from a dirt poor family in desperate need of money, he took the gold without a second thought and brought it home as soon as he could. Ever since then, he – along with childhood friends Sebastian Zipman and Rebecca Stevenson – took up a habit of stealing things; from money, to food, to trinkets, and anything else they could get their hands on.

The more this went on, however, the more his foster father became unamused with Sloan's behavior, as it simply caused nothing but trouble for their family. Soon his foster mother quickly became just as fed up, and the two came to a mutual agreement...

Sloan then hit the age of 16, and his foster father had signed him up for a job on Skull Island, to help the soldiers fight off the Troggies attacking the island. Even though Sloan refused the job, his foster parents shipped him off to Skull Island regardless, thinking he could make better use of his time helping out at the island and – at some point – learn to become a (better) man. As soon as he met with Captain Avery on Skull Island he was given his first task: delivering food and water to the soldiers on Skull Mountain. Rather than ever helping with the actual fighting, he was instead assigned to do more degrading tasks – much to the young Swashbuckler’s apparent dissatisfaction.
Awesome, awesome, job Hoodoo Mistress but you forgot to add the part where you're imprisoned by the armada. Is there any point in your backstory where this event takes place?

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I think we had a backstory thread going, quite awhile ago. But, that's no reason to not start up another one.

My main two characters have a shared backstory, because I like to view them as sisters. And their backstory tends to stray quite a bit from the actual backstory as set up in game. The main difference is that my characters were never arrested by the Armada.

Red Scarlet Kidd and her little sister Jenny, grew up partly in Polaris and partly in Albion. Their parents were two famous pirates who met during the Polarian war. Their mother, known as La Peregrine (after the peregrine style mask she wore) was a Polarian pirate who took advantage of the war to raid merchant vessels in the name of Polaris. The girls father, a descendent of the infamous Captain William Kidd (I know, he's a goat, it's a case of adoption, somewhere) was a priveteer hired by the Royal Marleybonean Navy to hunt down and capture La Peregrine. When the two finally met, however, Scarlet and Jenny's mother joined their father and switched sides, together helping Marleybone win the war. At the end of the war, the girls' parents joined the growing resitance against the Armada. One fateful day, they sailed forth on a raid against and Armada supply fleet, leaving Scarlet and Jenny behind. The girls' parents never returned from the raid.

Scarlet and Jenny were then moved into an orphanage built in Polaris for ophans of the Polarian war. However, after only a few years, the girls were adopted by an elderly fox who had served as the first mate aboard their father's ship during the Polarian War. The fox moved Scarlet and Jenny to Albion, where the girls received a first rate education, as well as fencing and musketry lessons. Besides learning how to be as cunning as a fox.

When Scarlet felt that it was time, she and Jenny set forth into the Spiral in search of their parents, who had rumoured to have been seen in Skull Island.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Not to much except darn, when I payed 5 gold for the watermoles of Rapa Nui to show me some basic hoodoo, I didn't expect the armada to begin outlawing the magic at the time.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
Awesome, awesome, job Hoodoo Mistress but you forgot to add the part where you're imprisoned by the armada. Is there any point in your backstory where this event takes place?

Wicked Aaron Brewster
Whoops... Forgot to mention that he doesn't get arrested by the armada. (Only Saffron and another character really.)

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
witchdoctor daruis on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
Not to much except darn, when I payed 5 gold for the watermoles of Rapa Nui to show me some basic hoodoo, I didn't expect the armada to begin outlawing the magic at the time.
LOL good one. This brings me to another speculation on the armada. If they ban all forms of hoodoo, then what about Bishop? Yeah, I know he's more of a mad scientist than a magical psychopath, but isn't all witchdoctor magic considered hoodoo? Looks to me like the armada is breaking their own laws that they so strenuously enforce.

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Hey guys, since I already did my privateer's backstory, I thought I thought I might as well do my swashbuckler's. Here goes...

Cruel Connor Bowman, son of the infamous scoundrel Richard Bowman, grew up in the humble temples of Mooshu after his parents were gunned down by the armada. Nobody exactly knew how he managed to find his way to Subata, but high rumors have been spread about his ability to "walk in the fog". Never before had the ninja pigs of Subata seen a boy with such grace and finesse, and he was officially born a swashbuckler.

In his later years, Connor stumbled across a giant ship with his fellow shinobis, and found that it was run by a bunch of mechanical men. One pig rumored that they were called clockworks and were ruled by the evil armada, so they made multiple attempts to seize the giant armada ship. But the clockworks showed no mercy: within minutes all the highly trained shinobi masters fell dead. Connor was knocked unconscious, and was destined or a fate far more terrifying- until Boochbeard and Gandry rescued him, that is.

Cruel Connor Bowman

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 3, 2016 wrote:
LOL good one. This brings me to another speculation on the armada. If they ban all forms of hoodoo, then what about Bishop? Yeah, I know he's more of a mad scientist than a magical psychopath, but isn't all witchdoctor magic considered hoodoo? Looks to me like the armada is breaking their own laws that they so strenuously enforce.

Wicked Aaron Brewster
Well what does he really do that is hodoo, they outlawed hoodoo, bishop constructs machines and adjusts something on his staff shooting a jolt of spark, sort of like a spark shooter, I'm sure he has found ways to still fit with the laws of his kin

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
A young boy named Nikolas Maxwell and his brother, Jack Maxwell, were fearless pirates. Nikolas was the more infamous pirate, for being raised by wolves and attacked anything or anyone he wanted to. Nikolas never lost a fight until one. Jack was raised with his parents, becoming a civilized privateer. Nikolas' weapon of choice was a zweihander, and Jack held duel pearl-handed peacemakers. Anyways, Nikolas and Jack were sailing the skyways one warm day when they came across two people fighting. One was a girl named Talia Black, and another was a crab named Ben Latro.

Talia and Ben had been fighting over who'd get Gunn's gold (if they found it). Talia wanted to split it 50/50, but Ben said who got more kills got everything (Ben was the better fighter, even though Talia was 4 years older than him.) Nikolas and Jack tried to split up the argument, but Nik and Jack got in a fight themselves. Nikolas sided with Ben Latro, and Jack sided with Talia. They decided who found gun's gold first can do what they want with it, so they split up.

Later, when Jack and Talia were 17 (Nik was 16, Ben was 13), Nikolas thought he'd found Gunn's gold in a cave in Marleybone. Nikolas and Ben were then ambushed by insane hunters who wanted Gunn's gold. The hunters fired and fired, Nikolas and Ben ran like crazy. The hunters cornered Nik and Ben. One of the hunters shot Nik, leaving only a couple of hours before his tragic death. Ben escaped and changed his name to Birgus to avoid the hunters more.

When Jack and Talia found out about the death of his brother, they paid for a sad funeral. They wanted something to remember his brother by, but they didn't know what. 15 years later, Jack and Talia had a (beautiful and handsome) son, and they decided to name him Wolf Maxwell after the people who raised Nik.

Later, they found out the hunters who killed Nik were in Aquila, when they were encountered by Scylla, a 4-headed beast, and sadly they died in the fight. Wolf was then raised by ninja pigs.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Ooh, wolves. I loooove that idea! And the backstory - just amazing. It's kinda ironic how you're searching for Gunn's gold in the beginning, when the quest has been in your family's heritage all along. Plus the thing with the two brothers; I'd never thought of that! Poor Nik, but hey, at least his nephew is named after him.

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Wicked Aaron Brewster
Aurora Parker... born from Grizzleheim and raised by the Bears. Aurora's foster father, Bjorn Bjornstein, and her foster mother, Jasika Bjornstein, tried to get somebody to teach and train her. Unfortunately, Aurora was not really that much into Grizzleheim's "training", and the Grizzlesage. Aurora's foster parents were worried about her because she was always sneaking into places; they planned that if she'd ever be a Pirate, that she'd be a Buccaneer. Aurora was definitely not that one.

Aurora was, one day, watching the news. She heard about the bombardment on Skull Island, and, as her usual trying-to-be-helpful self, she wanted to do something to stop the bombardment. But what Aurora did not know was, Grizzleheim was next on the bombardiers' list. Grizzleheim got destroyed - not completely, but destroyed - and a lot of work had to be done. Unfortunately, the bombardiers (the Armada) took Aurora captive in their golden and black ship. Aurora was scared a little at first, but, unlike most other Pirates, she quickly overcame her fear and used deductive reasoning as to why the Armada took her and how she could get out.

There was a prisoner next cell named Stormy Storm Storm. She was not scared, either. They were in a lonely cell, but Storm heard news of another prisoner.

The ship had just arrived in Sivella, Valencia, and Aurora could hear the Clockworks coming towards them, when she heard a gunshot. That was how Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry rescued Aurora... but it wasn't the end. She did not just live a "happily ever after" life as a Pirate; she had extra tasks that were not your usual Quests. Aurora also found out that her parents were still alive, unlike most Pirates.

When Aurora became a Swashbuckler, let's just say she became a "thrill seeker". Aurora became, not the most known or feared name in the Spiral, the Armada's Most Wanted.

This is going to be continued...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Wicked Aaron Brewster
Continued...

After Aurora arrived in Skull Island, everything was Greek - oops, I mean Aquilan - to her. Aurora met a friend named Fearless Griffin Davenport; he became Aurora's partner in tasks and her best friend. When Aurora met Captain Avery, she knew at once that he could not be trusted. In the Spiral, there are no phones, so her parents had no way of contacting her. Aurora did, however, have more foster parents who took care of her by the names of Zane and Alura Devereaux; they were Pirates. They knew Aurora was brave enough to know that the Armada was planning on taking out all of the future Pirates and that's why the Armada captured Aurora. It was because they wanted a Spiral without Pirates, and in order to have the Spiral, they needed to have the wealth. That's why they're after El Dorado. That's exactly how Aurora knew that the Armada was wicked and evil; plus Stormy Storm Storm's news about Granchia and how the Armada destroyed it. And then she officially became The Armada's Most Wanted. And that is why she is secretly working for the Resistance.

She mastered her Class, the Swashbucklers, as well. Then she officially became The Dashing Swashbuckler. And no matter what name she may have, I have to tell you something; and what I am about to tell you is classified: I am not just the narrator of this story; I am Helpful Aurora Parker herself.

I hope you liked my story!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
Aurora Parker... born from Grizzleheim and raised by the Bears. Aurora's foster father, Bjorn Bjornstein, and her foster mother, Jasika Bjornstein, tried to get somebody to teach and train her. Unfortunately, Aurora was not really that much into Grizzleheim's "training", and the Grizzlesage. Aurora's foster parents were worried about her because she was always sneaking into places; they planned that if she'd ever be a Pirate, that she'd be a Buccaneer. Aurora was definitely not that one.

Aurora was, one day, watching the news. She heard about the bombardment on Skull Island, and, as her usual trying-to-be-helpful self, she wanted to do something to stop the bombardment. But what Aurora did not know was, Grizzleheim was next on the bombardiers' list. Grizzleheim got destroyed - not completely, but destroyed - and a lot of work had to be done. Unfortunately, the bombardiers (the Armada) took Aurora captive in their golden and black ship. Aurora was scared a little at first, but, unlike most other Pirates, she quickly overcame her fear and used deductive reasoning as to why the Armada took her and how she could get out.

There was a prisoner next cell named Stormy Storm Storm. She was not scared, either. They were in a lonely cell, but Storm heard news of another prisoner.

The ship had just arrived in Sivella, Valencia, and Aurora could hear the Clockworks coming towards them, when she heard a gunshot. That was how Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry rescued Aurora... but it wasn't the end. She did not just live a "happily ever after" life as a Pirate; she had extra tasks that were not your usual Quests. Aurora also found out that her parents were still alive, unlike most Pirates.

When Aurora became a Swashbuckler, let's just say she became a "thrill seeker". Aurora became, not the most known or feared name in the Spiral, the Armada's Most Wanted.

This is going to be continued...
I love it!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Okay I though of a comedy one for Tiny Dino Percy and Smart Evan Freeman:

Way back in 2009 And 2011 Dino and Evan were born and they were born AWESOME. Their parents were 2 sisters so they regularly saw each other. Evan was a bit older than Dino ( But that didn't stop them from trying for hours just to get past that one part in " Reader Rabbit Bounce Down In Balloon Town " Plus I'm not sure they even noticed ) But when they weren't doing that, they were playing with their dinosaur toys. (It use to be power ranger megazords, but that stopped after they turned on the spin attack for the jungle fury megazord and it went flying all over the room like it was a war zone. they hid under a table, but it was still no use.) But if they weren't doing that, they weren't doing anything. But then BOTH of their parents died ( Evan's from a storm and Dino's from a shipwreck during the storm ) They were then found by ( My other pirates don't want to say all of their names right now becausae I am running out of characters ) And taken under their wings. They then did their research and they are very distantly related to Nessa. They also found out that Evan wasn't actually born. He was built, meaning he's an android, but not an armada trooper. Oh, also if that story didn't make you laugh, this probably will: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?22240-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-s-Locations Okay, scroll down until you find the comment by " The Hun " And then look at his profile picture.

When I would throw the artichoke heart, Zhane would go after it. So I put it on Kane's head. You may say that's impossible, but that's Zhane's dream every thursday -Darkmoordude

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
darkmoordude on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
Okay I though of a comedy one for Tiny Dino Percy and Smart Evan Freeman:

Way back in 2009 And 2011 Dino and Evan were born and they were born AWESOME. Their parents were 2 sisters so they regularly saw each other. Evan was a bit older than Dino ( But that didn't stop them from trying for hours just to get past that one part in " Reader Rabbit Bounce Down In Balloon Town " Plus I'm not sure they even noticed ) But when they weren't doing that, they were playing with their dinosaur toys. (It use to be power ranger megazords, but that stopped after they turned on the spin attack for the jungle fury megazord and it went flying all over the room like it was a war zone. they hid under a table, but it was still no use.) But if they weren't doing that, they weren't doing anything. But then BOTH of their parents died ( Evan's from a storm and Dino's from a shipwreck during the storm ) They were then found by ( My other pirates don't want to say all of their names right now becausae I am running out of characters ) And taken under their wings. They then did their research and they are very distantly related to Nessa. They also found out that Evan wasn't actually born. He was built, meaning he's an android, but not an armada trooper. Oh, also if that story didn't make you laugh, this probably will: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?22240-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-s-Locations Okay, scroll down until you find the comment by " The Hun " And then look at his profile picture.

When I would throw the artichoke heart, Zhane would go after it. So I put it on Kane's head. You may say that's impossible, but that's Zhane's dream every thursday -Darkmoordude
Cool!