Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smartphone companion management

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
So Kingsisle has long ago taken to putting more energy into mobile games than into Pirate101, and I think that as an apology for this neglect, we at least deserve something that is to us as Grub Guardian is to wizards. So what I figure is that we should get an app that lets us set our companions on tasks and collect the rewards from said tasks remotely. And pet training too, of course, preferably within the same app.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
average moe on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
So Kingsisle has long ago taken to putting more energy into mobile games than into Pirate101, and I think that as an apology for this neglect, we at least deserve something that is to us as Grub Guardian is to wizards. So what I figure is that we should get an app that lets us set our companions on tasks and collect the rewards from said tasks remotely. And pet training too, of course, preferably within the same app.
There's been a lot of discussion about something like this. I'd back it as long as it didn't cost money for us, which would be mildly problematic if KI is actually in the fund struggle that it seems to be with Pirate. The only problems I see with it is the fact that it would have to access our backpacks and whatnot to put in gear/gold/etc. and if your pack is full, wouldn't it just be destroyed? Or, would it simply overflow our gift box, as it's limited to only 10 pages of items? Also, in a similar manner to Wizard's Grub Guardian, it would have to be linked to our account, and if you log into one while the other's up, you'll be kicked off of one, and too much of that might get your account locked for "sharing passwords".

That aside, I think it would be of great use to those of us who can't always find the time to log in every day.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Or, maybe a mobile game like Grub Guardian, except instead of pets, it's for companions?