Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet snack idea

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I went to target with my dad and he pointed out some humus. Both of us LOVE to eat it with pita bread. So we looked for pita bread, but could not find any. At home I decided to try it with a croissant. And it tasted great. Both the humus and the croissants are almost gone by now. I was like " I gotta share this with my pets! " So, my idea is that a pet snack could be a parody of croissants and humus together. Because I want to feed my pets that while eating some.This doesn't NEED to be added, I just want my pets to experience the wonder of how good it tastes.

Still don't know how to make let's plays!

-Darkmoordude

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
I went to target with my dad and he pointed out some humus. Both of us LOVE to eat it with pita bread. So we looked for pita bread, but could not find any. At home I decided to try it with a croissant. And it tasted great. Both the humus and the croissants are almost gone by now. I was like " I gotta share this with my pets! " So, my idea is that a pet snack could be a parody of croissants and humus together. Because I want to feed my pets that while eating some.This doesn't NEED to be added, I just want my pets to experience the wonder of how good it tastes.

Still don't know how to make let's plays!

-Darkmoordude
If we go to Krokotopia, we might get a Humus snack for pets ( as for me, I dislike humus, but each to their own....)

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
If we go to Krokotopia, we might get a Humus snack for pets ( as for me, I dislike humus, but each to their own....)
I hope we don't, though. My brother really doesn't like it. I am not going to go into detail why, but maybe it could be valencian humus