Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

just want to say hi

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
hello everyone! I'm sort of back. welcome to all the new marauders and hello to the old ones, glad to be back and spread my craziness and I hope to hopefully meet you all some day soon. long live the chicken empire!

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
hello everyone! I'm sort of back. welcome to all the new marauders and hello to the old ones, glad to be back and spread my craziness and I hope to hopefully meet you all some day soon. long live the chicken empire!
Hey there! I haven't seen you around for a while. As soon as I read this post, I thought that the New Marauders was a really cool sort of guild name thing

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
Welcome back, Jack! Glad to have your intelligence, quirky creativity and humor back on the boards! We missed you, but I'm surely your silence was....GOLDEN!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
thank you both! although that would be a cool guild name, I was never much into guilds. silence may be golden, but its also boring. I plan to fix that, glad to be back and see you all and hopefully my craziness spreads, time to hunt for chickens!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011